What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free Razor Blades - Feb. Newbie Blade PIF

Welcome new members!! Want some free razor blades?

I will be picking a new member to PIF (Pay It Forward) a double edge razor blade sample pack.

For this PIF the rules are simple - Just post in this thread "I'm in".

This PIF is open to all new members who have registered on B & B in the past 12 months. New members worldwide are eligible.

The winner will receive a selection of 20 different blades from B & B’s very own
Great Blade Exchange

I'll pick a winner in a week, or so.
Good luck!

If you have blades you would like to donate to the Great Blade Exchange, please PM me.

Will be test driving the Wizamet tomorrow.
I finished using the Wizamet Super Iridium and I must say it is a real nice blade. Very smooth and comfortable in both my Progress and Weber SS and gave a real good shave that lasted. Started getting a bit tuggy near end of 3rd shave, which is usually the most I use a blade. It probably could have gone for 1 more but didn't want to push it.

I found it to be better than my standard - the Astra SP. However, being in the States, the cost for Wizamets is about 3x that of Astras. While the shave was better, it wasn't 3x better. So, unless I find a nice benefactor for them, I will just have to pine away...

I did use the Rapira Platinum Lux, had high hopes, but was not very impressed. Very rough shave in both razors and tugged right from the get-go. While I did get a smooth lasting finish and not much irritation, it was not an enjoyable shave at all. Decided to ditch it after the second shave. I think the Rapira Swedish Supersteel, while not a stellar performer in the shave comfort arena, is a better blade for me - at least I can get 3 shaves out of it.

Top Bottom