What's new

GIVEAWAY! Lazy mystery PIF for all!

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Because I’m lazy I just took a photo of most my shave gear instead of picking out a single item to photograph. The winner of this PIF will receive something (or multiple somethings) from the photos. It will be shave cream or aftershave, I do know that much.

To enter share a story or one liner about how lazy you are. Open to everyone on B&B - worldwide.

43CFF17A-E41C-4B6E-A545-1C6269CF782C.jpeg
E6A90767-3285-4A4B-BCEB-A2ED3199B5E2.jpeg

I'm generally NOT lazy! I typically can't sit still, but....

I just returned yesterday from spending the most wonderful 5 days in Cancun with my lovely wife for our 27th anniversary (we were locked down and couldn't go in 2020), and it was the "laziest," most relaxed that I have been in quite some time. We spent one afternoon snorkeling, but for the most part we spent each day on the beach, talking, reading, playing cards, and generally just...being lazy. It was great!

I'm in.
Lots of cool goodies in there!
I was going to try to come up with something clever or witty to say here, but that was turning into a chore.
Thanks for your generous offer to the community!

• Haha
Reactions: Kix

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I'm in because I am so lazy, I can't even get myself to sell my Feather AS-D2 in the BST. I've really given the term couch potato a new meaning.

• Haha
Reactions: Kix
I’m in.

I’m so lazy I almost forgot to enter.
Also, we hired someone to plant slow-growing grass so that the lawn only needs to be mowed once or twice a year. We were going to go with wildflowers but picking which was too much work.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
I’m in.

I’m so lazy I almost forgot to enter.
Also, we hired someone to plant slow-growing grass so that the lawn only needs to be mowed once or twice a year. We were going to go with wildflowers but picking which was too much work.

I need that grass seed! I HATE yard work now. Used to enjoy it, but IDK what happened. Probably got lazy. I just despise it.

This house in my old neighborhood had the right idea - whole yard was gravel. One tiny spot of grass in the back I assume for the dog. Looked like it should be in Arizona.

DE4C439B-549D-4C2A-933B-05A9740E48F9.jpeg

I am very lazy just everyday. For Father's Day I took my dad to Monmouth Park race track to bet on the ponies. Knowing I am going to burn in the sun. I took the sunblock out of the closet put it down and forgot it. Got 2 minutes away and I realized the sunblock was not with me, I kept driving to the park because I didn't feel like driving the 5 minutes back or walk up the stairs to my apartment. And because of that I now have sun poisoning.

At least I get to lay around my room doing nothing since I can barely walk let alone go to work.

Top Bottom