What's new

Las Vegas Pipe Show!

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I do not believe this at all - there are no pictures.

Seriously.

Fair point. Shows closing for the night and I’m going to sleep on it, but I’ll remedy that tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hirsute

proxy.php

Well, I also picked up this sweet Ryan Alden morta apple. Some epic pipes this year!

Hirsute

proxy.php

And grabbed this bent danish ball from Bill Moore.

Fair point. Shows closing for the night and I’m going to sleep on it, but I’ll remedy that tomorrow.
Prudent. I am still a little jealous.

For what it's worth, my Tonni may be the most perfectly engineered pipe I have ever smoked. Every detail is spot on.

...although the Nate King is pretty close as well, and has a spectacular blast. IIRC, we both (I for sure) were very enamored of Scott Klein's stuff last year - I would have parted ways with my entire budget Friday night if that one hadn't already been sold.

I've never had the pleasure of handling a Former, although by reputation...well, it's a nice decision to have to make. Looking forward to seeing which one you choose.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Prudent. I am still a little jealous.

For what it's worth, my Tonni may be the most perfectly engineered pipe I have ever smoked. Every detail is spot on.

...although the Nate King is pretty close as well, and has a spectacular blast. IIRC, we both (I for sure) were very enamored of Scott Klein's stuff last year - I would have parted ways with my entire budget Friday night if that one hadn't already been sold.

I've never had the pleasure of handling a Former, although by reputation...well, it's a nice decision to have to make. Looking forward to seeing which one you choose.
That cleared everything up. :lol:

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Dude, that’s the one of his I’m thinking about.

If we are looking at the same one, vs the one with the bamboo shank, I will get to smoke it vicariously if you get it!!

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
376840AD-DB3A-43A2-8F92-34426CFA01A4.jpeg

Is it this one? He posted it to IG a while ago. It was his entry into some contest so I imagine it’s mighty pricey.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Very nice pickups, Micah. That morta is out of sight. I'd say you've done well for your holiday shopping! :001_cool:

Hirsute

proxy.php

Well, I decided to go with the Former. Always wanted one, and the straight apple with horn is, IMHO his quintessential shape. So much so that it’s what he did as a limited edition to celebrate 50 yrs of pipe making.

Hirsute

proxy.php

But wait, there’s more...

Grabbed this amazing blasted plateau rim location from David Huber. Light as a feather!

Top Bottom