What's new

L.A. Encore?

Heck, I was supposed to be in Boston now working on a project which is unfortunately delayed. I'm up for another meetup, and I see from the old post that there are some who missed the last one who are interested.. Last time, a trip to the Pinaud factory was discussed, perhaps even arriving in a limo :w00t:.

Anyway, we could do that, or we could meet again at the Formosa since it was so pleasant last time (nice cocktails, pretty good food, plenty of parking, and oh the atmosphere!), or suggestions are welcome.

We should do this in before the end of the month. Any takers?

I'd be down. I would be coming up from La Jolla though, so ideally around LA and on the weekend. Formosa sounds great to me

Keep us posted on possible date and time.

I'm interested in an LA meetup! Especially now that I've started straight shaving - I could use some tips! I think there was someone else in Hollywood who was looking for straight advice and honing in particular. I'll direct him to this thread. If there's some momentum and it looks like you're honing in on a date (a pun!), would one of you fine gents PM me?

I've been busy the last two weeks and heven't checked in on the thread. Just wanted to give it a bump here and see if we can get some more people interested and then start to decide on a day.

You do realize this thread was started back in July last year right? That being said, I'll be in la for the long beach gran prix on April 13-15th if anyone will be going to that race.

You do realize this thread was started back in July last year right? That being said, I'll be in la for the long beach gran prix on April 13-15th if anyone will be going to that race.

Yeah I know the thread is old but because it never happened I was just giving it a bump to try and keep the option open.

Top Bottom