What's new

Kentuckiana May Meetup Thread

We are not an exclusive group. Anyone in the area is welcome to come. Just keep an eye open for the Kentuckiana Meetup threads. Come one, come all.

We are not an exclusive group. Anyone in the area is welcome to come. Just keep an eye open for the Kentuckiana Meetup threads. Come one, come all.
+1,000
We'd love to have you along, CFRpratt. The more, the merrier. Hope you like samples and blades!

I've actually got another buddy, who isn't on the forums, who's interested in learning out this stuff. Sounds like he just bought a kit of his own online and could use a little education. Anyone mind if he makes it to the July meetup?

Bring him with you. I'm sure we all got some stuff he can have. Also are we still a go for The Mad Scientists Barbeque and Experiments on Sunday?

Yes, Mad Scientist BBQ is on for Sunday. We can start at 4 or whenever you guys want, just let me know. I'm headed to Costco today to get a big package of red meat.

anyone that wants to show up at 2 p.m. is welcome to. I need to remind everyone that this is BYOB I don't drink but you are more than welcome to. I will have sodas and whatnot just no beer. I changed the menu, I've got barbecued chicken, pork chops and potato salad planned. Feel free to bRing whatever else you want.

Top Bottom