What's new

Kentuckiana May Meetup Thread

Okay folks, it's that time again. Now we all know Derby is the first weekend in May, so we will skip that one. What weekend works for everyone?

Don't forget about the Indy 500. That's where i'll be on May 26th. I actually June 2nd would be a better date for me. Or maybe May 19th.

Gonna be some samples for the next meeting. Just use your imagination!!

$001.jpg

How will the Hooters girls make it through the month of May without our charm laden bunch visiting? Oh the humanity. June 2 works for me.

I'm willing to bet we have one of the only monthly meets, too! Ha ha. We are a dedicated bunch of nutbags, we are. Okay. June 2 it is. Time and place tbd. Yeah, right. Hooters at 4.

Great meeting today Fella's! To bad "The Bringer of the Badger" didn't make it. Looking forward to the cookout and mad scientist meeting in 3 weeks :)

Okay, mad scientist meeting will be at noon on the 23rd at my place. I can get you all directions individually. I've got a grill, what do you guys want to throw on it?

Hey guys! I would like to become a part of your "meetings". I am a fireman so my hours are crazy and can't guarantee that I can make it to all of them but I would love to join you guys if your taking new members.

Top Bottom