What's new

INGRAM of EGYPT

IMG_1267.jpg

I purchased this off of Amazon last week, and got around to trying it today. Nice scent, had a noticeable menthol effect and was easy to lather, and it provided all the protection I needed for a pleasant shave. I like it. The smaller sized tube might be my only knock, but it wasn't expensive, so I can let that slide.

View attachment 1673472

I purchased this off of Amazon last week, and got around to trying it today. Nice scent, had a noticeable menthol effect and was easy to lather, and it provided all the protection I needed for a pleasant shave. I like it. The smaller sized tube might be my only knock, but it wasn't expensive, so I can let that slide.
I see an extra cool for $9 but no menthol in the ingredients.

Last edited:
Just used it minutes ago. Box came in mint condition with nice graphics on tube also. Very thick lather and a scent sort of like a flower maybe. Someone said Brylcreem. Whipped up nicely, went on thicker than any other cream I've used to date. Fine Marvel razor and a Derby blade I swear is as sharp as a Feather on #2. VERY close shave BBS+. Tiny nick by the nostril not the fault of the cream. Definite cooling effect without the menthol kick. Very nice cream. Next time I'll use my Tech. Solid DFS.

Top Bottom