What's new

Indulgence of the Night September 07

Family BBQ tonight with a dish of my very first crop ever of Savoy Cabbage! Ribs Ribs and a Rib eye steak, Corn on the cob roasted potatoes....ect.

Some RR coffee and a yet to be determined Cigar thats robust and spicy.

I have no idea what my wife has in store for me tonight. At present, I'm rotting away in the office (on Labor Day!) because I work in a 24x7 supported environment...oh well, the four days off every week makes up for it...not to mention time and a half for chatting it up with you fine folks!

I do believe a certain La Flor Domincana Ligero Robusto will be meeting its fiery demise tonight, though. If I'm feeling merciful, I might douse his flames with a G&T. :)

FSU is on TV tonight, so an Onyx Maduro looks to be within reach along with a favorite girl of mine, St.Pauli Girl.

For those of you that are fans of St. Bernardus Belgian beers, you might want to search out their lesser known Witbier offering. This is a wonderful and quite refreshing summer beer.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I have no idea what my wife has in store for me tonight. At present, I'm rotting away in the office (on Labor Day!)

I feel your pain. I put in 36 hours this holiday weekend. My indulgence of the night will consist of drinking the first beer I can reach while I pound myself into unconsciouness with a frying pan.

Tonight with supper I had a Fuller's London Porter. I can taste chocolate, coffee, and a little bit of roasted malt in this brew. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it.

Had a little surf and turf tonight, Filet and Crab Legs, with a glass of Estancia Meritage. My girlfriend decided to take me out tonight. It was very, very nice. :thumbup1:

For those of you that are fans of St. Bernardus Belgian beers, you might want to search out their lesser known Witbier offering. This is a wonderful and quite refreshing summer beer.

Watou is a must visit for you 'indulgence of the night' lovers. When in Belgium, pay a visit to 'Watou' (poetry village) and the Westhoek, the battlefield of WWI. See Watou for more information on this beautiful place.

Tonight I had Brooklyn Brewery's "Oktober Fest Beer." The body is very mild to me, without much distinct taste. The finish is delicious, being slightly spicy and hoppish. Not much carbonation.
I don't think I'll be buying more of this.

Enjoyed an incredible Griffin's Toro Maduro. Really a great tasting cigar.

proxy.php

Top Bottom