What's new

How does your Kingdom look like?

Every man has got to have a place of his own, where he can relax, smoke a good cigar, drink a glass of wine/beer/whisky, read, work, and play with his favourite toys...:smile:

This is how my place looks like: my "kingdom" at home...:wink:

How does your place look like (if you have one of course....:biggrin: )?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Peter

Just one question Peter - Do you actually wear the hats or are they just for decor ?

They're all my size (57) but i wear them very ocassionally, especially the Panama's. The one on the upper right is a genuine handwoven and handblocked Montecristi roll-up Optimo, the one in the middle is a handmade Cuenca Fedora; the Panama below is a Borsalino Italian Panama. The Fedora's are a felt Borsalino on the left and a felt Stetson on the right.

So they are indeed most of the time for display/decor.

Peter

Peter - very nice domain. Wood, leather and manly stuff...that works!

107 brushes? How many razors are in there? It looks like that could be a 3 digit number as well.

Exactly: wood, leather, cigars, gentleman's attributes, that's what the interior of my "kingdom" is made of; the scent/smell of the room is made up of leather and wood.

As for the Str8's: there are only twenty of them, so no big deal. DE's in the cupboard about twentyfive. In my bathroom another twenty....

Peter

Mine is too messy to photograph without embarrassment, and will shortly be turned into a child's bedroom so I will have to do without until we buy the next house.

At first glance I thought the number of brushes was a bit excessive. Then I remembered that I have over 3,000 vinyl lps in my house. Nice kingdom drP.

You're my hero, I would die for a place of my own-room that is. I live in a large house and every square foot has kid stuff, I even found toys in my Dopp kit:eek: -I have three under nine and one on the way:confused: . Anyways thanks for the wonderful photos.

Exactly: wood, leather, cigars, gentleman's attributes, that's what the interior of my "kingdom" is made of; the scent/smell of the room is made up of leather and wood.
Peter

I love the smell of wood, and leather makes a good compliment to it. :thumbup1:

The middle shelf of that glass cabinet looks like it's going to burst outta there.

That's a lot of brushes mister....

Nice place though. I don't have anything (and won't for a while I think) since we live in a 1 bedroom appartement. But one day.....ONE DAY!!!

Top Bottom