What's new

How can I talk to a girl at the gym?

As long as we're making animal analogies, I think the OP should seek out the nearest Cougar convention.

Older women don't play head games, which is really nice. They know what they want and you know where you stand with them right away.

+1 ... if you can get past this guy's overall jerkiness, he's actually giving some good advice.

In particular, pay attention to what he says about posturing, positioning, and TIMING.

I didn't realize this was Bro Science Life at first (I'm at work and can't see it there) but Dom is a great character and I've enjoyed his comedy skits for several years. :lol: He's actually a film making graduate and a comedian so Dom is just a character in which is makes fun of the Bro culture and his YouTube channel is very popular among lifters.

Older women don't play head games, which is really nice. They know what they want and you know where you stand with them right away.

Exactly ... I've had many Close Encounters of the Cougar kind.

Its nice to be the hunted instead of the hunter once in a while ... let them play their game, and help them to win!

Exactly ... I've had many Close Encounters of the Cougar kind.

Its nice to be the hunted instead of the hunter once in a while ... let them play their game, and help them to win!

An old saying is that a man will chase a woman till she catches him!

+1 ... if you can get past this guy's overall jerkiness, he's actually giving some good advice.

In particular, pay attention to what he says about posturing, positioning, and TIMING.

Yeah, should of mentioned he's ridiculously "tongue in cheek", but I think it's based on relevant points.

It's worth checking out some of his other videos (under broscience on YouTube), they bring a few laughs at work.

Picking up girls at the gym? Unless you are the resident alpha male, this is not the best environment, I think! :tongue_sm

Even alpha males shouldn't. Women don't want to be bothered at the gym. Would you want to be bothered while spotting to by a woman? I doubt it, you're in the zone. I'd say do it when she is leaving. At worst she has to head to work or something but it's better than being shrugged off for being some jerk that is asking her out while she is working out...

^^Right.

Basically, trying to talk to a girl at the gym is a recipe for disaster.

I'd say stake out a nearby coffee shop to see if she stops by there after hitting the gym, and strike upo a conversation there.

Or, just forget the whole thing and go home to catch up on back episodes of Game of Thrones.

^^Right.

Basically, trying to talk to a girl at the gym is a recipe for disaster.

I'd say stake out a nearby coffee shop to see if she stops by there after hitting the gym, and strike upo a conversation there.

Or, just forget the whole thing and go home to catch up on back episodes of Game of Thrones.

Or play the latest video game! Those are far easier to figure out than women. :laugh:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
This thread has gone so far off the rails I decided to take matters into my own hands. So last night I drove to your gym in Long Island and spoke to the young lady on your behalf.

Long story short- you're out. Sorry.

This thread has gone so far off the rails I decided to take matters into my own hands. So last night I drove to your gym in Long Island and spoke to the young lady on your behalf.

Coincidentally, Ouch happens to have a new date for Saturday night.

Well you tried!

How about the blatant, honest truth:

Go up to her and lay it right out there:

Hi, I've been wanting to say hello to you, but couldn't. But I wanted to so much.

I even went as far as to consult the guys at Badger & Blade on the internets to see what kind of wisdom they could impart.

They told me I should just walk right up and say "hello", so that is what I'm doing right at this very moment.

"hello"

Top Bottom