What's new

Hi from France Guys

Welcome, tefouane! So glad you joined us here on B&B! That is a great shaving kit you have there. Those are three nice looking razors, and you have a fine assortment of blades to try. The Tabac shaving soap is my own personal favorite. [emoji106]1:
Thanks Sandstone but there is 4 razors. Look carefully you will see a black general in the left second position....
[emoji4]

Welcome to B&B from the southwest U.S.!
The shots of your town look like they belong on a postcard! Very nice! I'm sorry to say I was never able to get to France while traveling through Europe on Uncle Sam's dime. Looks like beautiful country.

And the rest of the gang is right about RAS (Razor Acquisition Syndrome) / GAS (Gear Acquisition Syndrome). I found DE shaving and this site about 8 months ago. I now have 2 handles, 4 razor heads, 4 brushes, and enough blades, soaps, & creams to last me at least another 1.5 - 2 years - and I feel like I've kept my purchases reasonable compared to many of our fellow B&B members. Good luck with your "struggle" and again, welcome aboard.

Welcome to Badger and Blade! It looks like you have a very impressive start to taking great care of your facial hair. Beautiful collection so far.

Welcome aboard and your English is just fine. Your collection of gear is also fine I love using Tabac myself and a product of your country I use often is Le Pere Lucien

Here I am. I'm french so sorry about my poor English. I'm 44 years old. I have used electric shavers during the 15 last years. Want to try to find a more traditional way to take care of my face so I decided to buy some stuff... Hope it will be a good choice. I am employee on a car garage as administrative. I have 2 staffordshire bull terrier. I was a rally Co driver as hobbies. I love watches, nice shoes. My dream is to find a Gillette Super Adjustable in NOS shape or as new from my birth year 1973....hope you will love my stuff. Take care
proxy.php
Bonjour! Great looking collection. Any slants?

Welcome. I have two French aftershaves in my collection. Lotion Opaline and Eau d'Emeraude. Both get regular use and perhaps someday I'll make the trip and see where they're made.

Welcome from a fellow new forum member, in Japan. I've enjoyed several very pleasant visits to Paris and Lyons, but your town looks more beautiful. Bienvenue!

Top Bottom