What's new

Hi from France Guys

Here I am. I'm french so sorry about my poor English. I'm 44 years old. I have used electric shavers during the 15 last years. Want to try to find a more traditional way to take care of my face so I decided to buy some stuff... Hope it will be a good choice. I am employee on a car garage as administrative. I have 2 staffordshire bull terrier. I was a rally Co driver as hobbies. I love watches, nice shoes. My dream is to find a Gillette Super Adjustable in NOS shape or as new from my birth year 1973....hope you will love my stuff. Take care
proxy.php

Welcome to Badger and Blade, tefoane! You're doing quite well with your English. You've got a nice collection going.

Very nice collection of products tefouane! I see you listed rally car driving as a hobby. What kinds of cars did you co pilot?
Cheers
Stan

Welcome to B&B. Your English is excellent! Excellent gear. It shouldn't be too hard to get a 1973 Gillette razor, but NOS may prove difficult. Best of luck! :001_smile

Here I am. I'm french so sorry about my poor English. I'm 44 years old. I have used electric shavers during the 15 last years. Want to try to find a more traditional way to take care of my face so I decided to buy some stuff... Hope it will be a good choice. I am employee on a car garage as administrative. I have 2 staffordshire bull terrier. I was a rally Co driver as hobbies. I love watches, nice shoes. My dream is to find a Gillette Super Adjustable in NOS shape or as new from my birth year 1973....hope you will love my stuff. Take care
proxy.php

A warm welcome to Badger and Blade a Mighty fine setup you have right there mate

Bonjour, [MENTION=114382]tefouane[/MENTION].. My college French is just about gone from my brain but I'm a severe Francophile and a big fan of Bleue Extra blades, Roger et Gallet balms and Mon Savon cream (about the cheapest cream on the planet and a wonderful shave).
Your "software" is enviable and those razors lookbrand new. Someday I'll get to buy some Lainess which one of our members has raved about.

A word of warning,... we also have enablers to help you spend your hard-earned Euro on watches and clothes.. Stay away from the Haberdashery...

We have a few more French members so where in France are you?

Our house is your house
Nuestra casa es su casa
Notre maison est votre maison
Taigh againn tha taigh agaibh

Bonjour, [MENTION=114382]tefouane[/MENTION].. My college French is just about gone from my brain but I'm a severe Francophile and a big fan of Bleue Extra blades, Roger et Gallet balms and Mon Savon cream (about the cheapest cream on the planet and a wonderful shave).
Your "software" is enviable and those razors lookbrand new. Someday I'll get to buy some Lainess which one of our members has raved about.

A word of warning,... we also have enablers to help you spend your hard-earned Euro on watches and clothes.. Stay away from the Haberdashery...

We have a few more French members so where in France are you?

Our house is your house
Nuestra casa es su casa
Notre maison est votre maison
Taigh againn tha taigh agaibh
Thanks a lot for the kind words guys. Here is a pic of where I live... A small town of 7500 persons. Near Vittel and Contrexeville (2 towns where French water bottles are produced
proxy.php
)
proxy.php

Here is my town :
proxy.php

If you, guys of USA are interested in some French products, let me know and perhaps could I bought it for you and send it by myself to avoid VAT and customs...

Top Bottom