Awesome shave! No issues, no drama.

Wednesday March 27, 2024
Bowl: Captain's Choice Copper Bowl
Brush: Semogue SOC Mistura
Lather: Tabac
Razor: Henson Mild
Blade: GSB (1)

IMG_6656.jpg

By the way, lately I have been using Polsilver Super Iridium for the pass ATG instead of the Astra SP. Very good shaves, super smooth. So far it is the only one that I may prefer to the Astra. I have tried the Feathers one more time and I still get some irritation. Fortunatly I have a ton of Polsilver as well, it was one of my three favorites, with Feathers and Gillette Silver Blue.

By the way, lately I have been using Polsilver Super Iridium for the pass ATG instead of the Astra SP. Very good shaves, super smooth. So far it is the only one that I may prefer to the Astra. I have tried the Feathers one more time and I still get some irritation. Fortunatly I have a ton of Polsilver as well, it was one of my three favorites, with Feathers and Gillette Silver Blue.
I used a Wizamet Sper Iridium this morning. They're definitely in my top five for sure.

Henson engraves + onto the mild, ++ onto the medium, and +++ onto the aggressive. One can buy the titanium aggressive from Henson, but only 3rd party vendors sell the aluminum aggressive.

Here's a ton more information that many of us in this thread gathered - Henson Razor Models - https://www.badgerandblade.com/forum/wiki/Henson_Razor_Models
Have the aluminum in Aggressive I will probably try and sell it. My skin doesn’t like it after Six tries so far.

You got the MDC Geranium! How do you like it?
I assume they use essential oils because it does not last long, not as other EDT’s that you can still feel on your sweater the day after. It is not a very persistent scent, but I am enjoying it a lot an I would buy it again.

I have Vetyver EDT as well but in that case I am not sure if I really like it. I think I prefer the one made by EXTRO’.

===>> Vetyver

goood morning.

supernova.jpeg

Razor: Henson AL13+
Blade: LOI Titanium
Soap: Frankensoap (1/3 each of Arko, VDH Luxury, and Dove Men+Care 3 in 1 Extra Fresh)
Brush: No-name badger off of Amazon
Aftershave: Old Spice followed by Nivea Sensitive balm

Excellent shave today. These LOIs were given to me by a forum member and I am amazed at how much I like them. For me, these are on par with Permasharps and 7 o’clocks. In short, I love em!

I will be purchasing a 100-pack shortly.

Top Bottom