What's new

Have slant, will travel (Slant versus Bull Mastiff, New head)

Slant versus BRW New?

• Stick with the Slant and live happily ever after

• BRW Bull Mastiff New head SHORT combs

• BRW Bull Mastiff New head LONG combs

• Other (detailed in the thread)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Closest shave ever, half the passes. Just started with a new Merkur LH slant so I'm taking off a little too much skin. No cuts but need to work on technique.

D

darkdesign

G'day everyone im a newbie, and thanks to B&B i bought a Merkur 39c almost immediately after acquiring my parker 65R first DE i have owned, shaved for decades now and had enough of cartridge crap, I just woke up after my last cartridge shave and said " i am mad as hell and not gunna take it anymore!" well Parker left me unimpressed and i have not enough use of it really to comment, thought stuff it going to try one of these slants, got my first 39c loaded with the complimentary merkur blade and was blown away!, if therre is a better razor on your first pass let me know i might try it , but had pressed to leave the 39c im converted alreadt packed the Parker back in its box to become vintage. Just gotta try these sample blades..... B&B thankyou for enlightening me there is light at the end of the tunnel sometimes!!!! lol

PS cant comment on the comparison razor( brw) dont think i want to upset or offend my sledgie !

Top Bottom