What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
My new McKinlay boots arrived today with some Warproo dark brown shoe polish. They were made to order in less than two weeks after placing my order.
They included two different laces. I'm lacing them up with the thicker ones first up.

Gave them a quick once over polish and will wear them in tomorrow.
I liked how the Warproo went on and polished up easy. It also has a pleasant scent, no heavy chemical odor.

$DSC_0019.jpg

I picked up this Stafford Classic Fit Merino Wool Sport Coat for $20 on clearance yesterday. The original price was $200 .
$DP0701201617182969M.jpg

Last week I picked up these Danner boots for $23 at the new Sierra Trading Post that just opened in the area.
$danner-dl2-boots-lace-ups-for-men-in-black-p-138hm_03-460.2.jpg

Last edited:
Bought my first pair of used shoes on Ebay. AE "Jodox"
$s-l1600-5.jpg
They arrived in great condition, and I am very pleased with the $$ saved.

"Canadian Boots" (Botas Canadienses) - Only €26,99 from my local Aldi and worth every cent !!
Very comfortable and warm, waterproof, slip-free grip on the soles, sturdy with plenty of support and most importantly fairly fast and painless to put them on and take them off
Removable inner boots (I took off the elastic) and put a silicon rubber insert under the right inner boot - I'm waiting for a hip replacement and my right leg is 2" shorter than my left and now I've got my new boots, walking is much easier and a lot less painful
I think I'll be getting a lot of mileage out of these boots before I learn to walk without crutches again !!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

The basic band that comes on the Seiko 5 is serviceable, but leaves a bit to be desired. I upgraded to a NATO style strap, in the classic James Bond pattern from Goldfinger.

proxy.php

Top Bottom