What's new

Haberdashery Acquisitions

The above Gobis arrived. You can see why I got them so cheap in this pic:

$IMG_0330.jpg
I think the rear half of the left shoe was attached "just off," making them lace cockeyed. But this is mostly out of view, and the shoes are strictly for casual wear, so I'm very pleased with them, especially for the price.

I'm at work so can't post pictures but just found this thread and wanted to share my latest acquisition. Last week I took possession of a pair of Red Wing 3137 Classic Chukkas in Copper and 3103 Postman Oxfords in Charcoal. I personally love the thick white sole. Worn them each about 3 times since and they are very comfortable.

picked up this Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald fit coat for 100 dollars tax free today. also 2 dockers fress shirts and a brooks brothers pocket square for 25 dollars. id say it was a good day.
proxy.php

Billy Reid Bond Peacoat. Don't think they'll ever get this cheap again. Just need to put this on with my TF Marko's and I can pretend I'm Daniel Craig.

Attachments

• $open-uri20160913-21279-h9vvck.jpg
    $open-uri20160913-21279-h9vvck.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 25
Got this at the end of January . . . unfortunately the latter half of this winter that has just ended (today being the first day of spring) was pretty mild in my neck of the woods, so I didn't get to wear it as much as I would've liked.

It's a Cockpit flight jacket that I got off eBay; it's used but only a couple years old. And best of all, it's made in the USA!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
They (Fitbit) finally got me. I got a Charge2. They sit above the wrist bone for heart rate readings.

IMG_3455.JPG

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
IMG_3565.JPG IMG_3566.JPG IMG_3567.JPG A Swees Milanese strap for my Fitbit. I hate rubber bands. It closes via a magnet. I am loving Amazon Prime. I ordered on Friday night, it was delivered Sunday morning. With free shipping, the cost of movie watching keeps going down.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Dipping my toes (pardon the pun) into the merino wool sock area. I generally wear Hanes ankle socks when not wearing boots. It seems that every time I wash them I have to turn them inside out to dispose of the pilled cotton balls before putting them on.

IMG_3649.JPG

Dipping my toes (pardon the pun) into the merino wool sock area. I generally wear Hanes ankle socks when not wearing boots. It seems that every time I wash them I have to turn them inside out to dispose of the pilled cotton balls before putting them on.

View attachment 786258
I have purged my sock drawer of all cotton socks. I do like merino socks, and have a few pair, but they don't seem to last too long. I wear boots just about every day for work, and the majority of my socks are Under Armour boot socks.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have purged my sock drawer of all cotton socks. I do like merino socks, and have a few pair, but they don't seem to last too long. I wear boots just about every day for work, and the majority of my socks are Under Armour boot socks.
I like everything I have ever bought from UnderArmour- I will have to check those socks out. I wear boots at work.

Top Bottom