What's new

FPOTD: Week of July 18th - July 24th 2011

Yet another "cost savings by going vintage" story!

Incidentally, I'd be curious to know how much money one could save over a lifetime by not buying combs.

Dollars. Few to several dollars. I've bought one comb in my life, and I don't use it. I keep my hair short, and it does what it wants without regard for brush or comb.

Congrats Owen!

-Andy

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Dollars. Few to several dollars. I've bought one comb in my life, and I don't use it. I keep my hair short, and it does what it wants without regard for brush or comb.

Congrats Owen!

-Andy
Thanks, Andy. I will post a will post a writing sample, even if my writing sucks.

Congrats Owen!

-Andy

Nod. We have 2 combs in our house. I've recently started using both of them. Until recently I just fingered my hair into a bit of a spike in the front. I've been letting it grow, and now sport a slick combed over look. Incidentally, both combs were gifts for my toddler. One, received at a baby shower before he was born, the other from a "Cars" toiletry set including toothbrush/rinse cup/nifty counter top display.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Bump for an old weekly thread.

This was what I used to do as a steward before the "What's in your pocket?" thread. We'd be lucky to start a second page in a week.

A favorite thread of mine since the hidden PIF wasn't fulfilled for a couple years!!!

Last edited:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Congrats Owen, show us a sample when you get a chance.
Let's see- I won a PIF that was open for 2 years, and haven't provided a writing sample of the ink in 4. Oops- I need to ink something up and get a sample here in the FrankenPIF thread :)

Top Bottom