What's new

Flat Caps

I just tried to find their site with no luck. Could you post more info or a link to them?

Crown Cap.
Thanks. I made contact with them and was hoping they had a store front, but they do not.

They did offer me a list of a few local suppliers, so at least I can go see and try on a few styles and sizes. They also did offer pickup at the warehouse and exchange for a different size can be done at that time, so not a bad option.

I'm very happy to see not only a quality Canadian maker on scene but a very local one for me.

It's good you found a local hat maker, Bruce.
The local store they suggest there carries their hats looks decent too.

Hopefully making a trip there this weekend.

The local store they suggest there carries their hats looks decent too.

Hopefully making a trip there this weekend.

I’m jealous. Love their hats but not being able to try them out is tough. I have 3 and they are all wonderful though. Not a bad one yet.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I’m jealous. Love their hats but not being able to try them out is tough. I have 3 and they are all wonderful though. Not a bad one yet.
All the hats I have from them are winter shearling ... great hats ... so they were not top-of-mind for me re flat caps.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Reason #623 why I dislike delivery services that aren’t USPS. Hat is coming FedEx, and they (along with UPS) never seem to hit my area until after 4 PM.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
A Kangol 504 in Tropic weave. They sent two- I have to get that straighten out.
75B9D36D-7826-437B-A9AF-750EFCB48237.jpeg

Top Bottom