What's new

Don't need them - couldn't resist the price.

I swung by this convenience store today and couldn't help but pick up this sleeve of nacets for 2.75 Jordanian dinars which is a little under $4 USD! I usually buy them at JOD 4 Which is already a steal but this was even better.
The production date says they're from 2017 and made in good old PPI
IMG_7766.jpeg
IMG_7767.jpeg

I swung by this convenience store today and couldn't help but pick up this sleeve of nacets for 2.75 Jordanian dinars which is a little under $4 USD! I usually buy them at JOD 4 Which is already a steal but this was even better.
The production date says they're from 2017 and made in good old PPIView attachment 1789205View attachment 1789206
As long as you expect to live long enough to use them, it would be hard to resist. :biggrin:

I tried a Nacet blade in my Parker 91R, but it was rough, and felt like a Vokshod on my face! It was PIFFED to me by another member, for which I was very appreciative, but the blade was not for me. I purchase Wilkinson Sword blades from Germany at a local grocery store, that has them for $1.20 a tuck. I feel they are a good value, and I get on average, about 6-10 decent shaves from a blade. Quality is very good, and they are smooth, sharp, and I never have any irritation. This is my everyday blade. I don't use anything else at this time..

Reactions: Kix
Nacets are top tier blades. Great bargain.
They are very inexpensive if you buy from Jordan and can wait about a month for receipt. A bit under $10 USD per hundred purchased that way. I saw someone here bought 600 at once and it's a decent savings if you're making a stockpile.

I would buy thousands at that price if I could…
i thought about buying a couple hundred more, but they had a huge stock for a small store (i firmly believe that jordan does not run out of nacets, its like magic), and at the rate i go through these blades its going to be at least three years before i run out of these 100 (and change) i have, by then i'll either find a good blade that i like, or P&G will have perfected nacets in india or china.

At that price, you could use 2 blades per shave.
blades are cheap (rightly so) locally here, prices online are outrageous. if i go to downtown Amman and show the shops specialized in supplying barbershops these prices they would all convert to selling blades on the bay.
the most expenesive sleeve is Feathers , and they are only $20 per sleeve . most go for around the nacet range, a gentlemen walked in and bought 500 PPI Astras for $25

Top Bottom