What's new

Does Proraso white cream have menthol?

My friend, the Blue is GREAT. Just make sure you get the latest Super Formula.
If I may, what is the difference in the latest Super Formula, and how do I know if I have it?

I recently ordered a tube of blue, but it is nothing like the sample I tried and absolutely loved. (I may have had a mis-marked sample....)

If I may, what is the difference in the latest Super Formula, and how do I know if I have it?

I recently ordered a tube of blue, but it is nothing like the sample I tried and absolutely loved. (I may have had a mis-marked sample....)
It should say super formula on the front, or formula something in Italian lol

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy

Sir, it has clearly written Super Formula upon. This version is an upgrade that provides a better, creamier lather.

Sir, it has clearly written Super Formula upon. This version is an upgrade that provides a better, creamier lather.
Thank you so much, Mr. Marco. I can verify this tube does read "Super Formula" on the back, along with many Italian words.

Unfortunately for me, it does not match what I had hoped it would be based on a sample I received (I suspect the sample was mis-labeled). But, I know this cream has a tremendous following, so I will continue to enjoy it in my rotation and appreciate it for what it is rather than what I thought it would be.

Thank you so much, Mr. Marco. I can verify this tube does read "Super Formula" on the back, along with many Italian words.

Unfortunately for me, it does not match what I had hoped it would be based on a sample I received (I suspect the sample was mis-labeled). But, I know this cream has a tremendous following, so I will continue to enjoy it in my rotation and appreciate it for what it is rather than what I thought it would be.
Might need more water. Proraso can take more than most cream in my two days of experience with it. But so far it's quite good imo

Might need more water. Proraso can take more than most cream in my two days of experience with it. But so far it's quite good imo
Thanks -- I'm getting great lather, I agree. It's the scent that is not what was expected based on the sample.

I don't detect any menthol in the white. It's herbal and grassy and fresh and clean. Really nice and comfortable. The Green will make your eyes water.

I’ve tried all the different, offerings, and both the soaps and the creams. My personal favorite is the white in the tub. My favorite scent is probably the red but they’re all good.

Top Bottom