What's new

Does anyone use the WHOOP fitness strap?

Do any of you use a WHOOP band to track sleep and fitness? What's your experience been? I've been thinking for awhile about buying one (they cost $300 for a one-year subscription, the strap is free).

Do any of you use a WHOOP band to track sleep and fitness? What's your experience been? I've been thinking for awhile about buying one (they cost $300 for a one-year subscription, the strap is free).

I used Whoop for about a year in 2020. It gave me some interesting habit insight as to what affected my recovery, but I stopped using as it didn’t appear to impact my fitness or health decision-making.

Fast forward to 2022 and I’m one month into a 12 month commitment to use Whoop to make healthier decisions. Knowing when I can go hard and when I need to give my body a break has been invaluable along with making better decisions to optimize my recovery.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Checked it out once . I use a heart monitor & write stuff down by myself .. that was paid for long ago .. seems $300 a year for things I can do myself is excessive .. but some folk need gadgets to do the thinking for them

I used Whoop for about a year in 2020. It gave me some interesting habit insight as to what affected my recovery, but I stopped using as it didn’t appear to impact my fitness or health decision-making.

Fast forward to 2022 and I’m one month into a 12 month commitment to use Whoop to make healthier decisions. Knowing when I can go hard and when I need to give my body a break has been invaluable along with making better decisions to optimize my recovery.
Does the new WHOOP version help you more than the previous one? How does it compare? They have 4.0 version mow. Is that what you use?

Top Bottom