What's new

December 2015 Gentlemanly Restraint Until Month's End (GRUME-December)

Great going for me friends!
I resisted to buy a Floid balm.
You know, most fails can happen for smaller things! :001_rolle

so far so good guys.

Soap: Saponificio Varesino Felce Aromatica
AS: Floid the Genuine / I Coloniali Balm Mango

Music: A Head Full Of Dreams - Coldplay

EDT: L'Erbolario Corteccia

proxy.php

I scratched my itch just a little last night. A member posted a link to MLS showing new pomades & body soaps. I ordered The Kraken shampoo bar & body soap and can't wait to try them. I believe that since they're not shaving items it's allowed so I think I'm still good to go. If I unknowingly broke the resraint feel free to call me out.

I'm starting to run out of samples, finished my tube of Proraso green & the only bulk I have left is a half tube of Musgo orange amber, the rest are all samples. This is what I wanted to accomplish though, using up everything before I buy full size containers of my faves.

I'm out. I had a straight razor out for restoration, which my gf was paying for as a Christmas present. It was restored by a member here and I never received his two emails saying it was done, the first was from 3 weeks ago. I got his 3rd email today (but the first I received) and did the right thing - I immediately paid by PayPal and my gf is paying me back. I didn't want to keep him waiting any longer and felt terrible that he had been very patiently waiting for 3 weeks. He never sent any angry emails or anything like that, and I thank him for his patience.

Since I was already out, later in the day I ordered a new knot to replace the garbage one in my EJ pure! So if the first glitch didn't put me out, this one did.

I'm in at least for now.... Heard of something on clearance that i am going to check out this morning. If i fail I'll let you live vicariously through me.

But just think of the balanced weight of the Merkur Slant, how it will feel in your hands.

The easy smooth BBS you will get with it.

Top Bottom