What's new

Crocs for Men

Let's see. Chaps, Crocs, and one of those nasty head scarves. A Harley do-rag? Harley underwear would just finish this off perfectly.

To paraphrase Brooke Shields from back in the '80s, "Nothing comes between Blake and his leather chaps."

proxy.php

Comfort and convenience weighs out over fashion for me.
Yeah, me too. They are, hands down, the most practical and comfortable shoe I've ever worn. I haven't worn any other shoe for over a year now. No more tired legs; no more sore back; I can out-walk almost anyone.

Yes, they are ugly, especially the original ones.

Interestingly, Crocs have a line for women called YOU by Crocs. They feature heeled shoes and boots, made of leather with part of the Croslite bottom. I wonder if a similar type line would be feasible for men. The Santa Cruz style seems to be popular for them to have carried it over for more than two seasons (the Santa Cruz is a fabric moc with the Croslite bottom.) Maybe they could expand upon it with an assortment of casual shoes made of leather. At least it's an idea...

Crocs does indeed have line for women. They're called CROCS.

Crocs are great for yardwork- I leave a pair outside the back door as not to track in dirt and easy on easy off
Crocs are great for fishing especially out of a kayak - great footing

A few years ago I had a bad case of Gout.
My Crocs are the only shoes I could wear.
Most of the time the pain was too great to walk, but when I could, I only wore my Crocs.
Indeed they are ugly with socks, but for people with less than perfect feet or foot problems, they are a miracle shoe. And cheap too.

A few years ago I had a bad case of Gout.
My Crocs are the only shoes I could wear.
Most of the time the pain was too great to walk, but when I could, I only wore my Crocs.
Indeed they are ugly with socks, but for people with less than perfect feet or foot problems, they are a miracle shoe. And cheap too.

My sister has plantar fasciitis , and the doctor recommended Crocs. I personally agree about them being ugly, and do not see myself wearing them unless if necessary. I think the only one I would easily wear though would be the Santa Cruz. They look like a regular, fabric driving moc, and have the croslite bottom.

Top Bottom