What's new

College Football

Man, I hate how the media blows things out of proportion with their click bait headlines. "Watch this waif of a kicker get destroyed when he dares to take on a running back!" All I saw was the kicker prevent a potential touchdown by knocking the returner out of bounds.

Hot lanta's rocking Crimson tonight Realdog. Congratulations on Georgia's victory. And congratulation to you Don on LSU's big win today.

I am glad we won but I have my eye on next month - 2017 recruit signing day.

Heads up - Tomorrow a really good 4 star Georgia high school player is deciding between Alabama or Georgia. The so called experts have it as a coin toss but I think Bama will get him. Alabama is recruiting him hard core. Saban even broke out a helicopter landing at one his practices. That's a Mark Richt move.

The announcement will be made at the All American Game.

I was hoping for an SEC/Big 10 Championship Game but OSU forgot to bring their offense. They seem to do well in the 4th quarter but with no points and down 24, it looks like a rematch.

Man, I hate how the media blows things out of proportion with their click bait headlines. "Watch this waif of a kicker get destroyed when he dares to take on a running back!" All I saw was the kicker prevent a potential touchdown by knocking the returner out of bounds.
I thought the same thing when I saw it. Did Guice truck him? Yup. But had the kicker not get in the way, Guice would have taken it home.

Sent from the Danger Phone

I guess Penn State could have given Clemson a better game. OS looks as flat as a team could be.

That's a great point but let's see if they can handle USC. The way things are going for the Big 10, Wisconsin may lose to W. Michigan.

Let's make a trade between the East and West.

Missouri for either Arkansas, Auburn, or A&M.

Last edited:
Kiffin Fired- I guess Saban was tired of his play calling as we were ? Thank God

RUN THE BALL! :wink2:

I firmly believe he came up with a game plan the night before and it went something like:
1st play pass
2nd play run left
3rd play pass
4th play pass
5th play run right
6th play keeper
etc.
and come hell or high water that was what the was going to do. It's the only thing that makes sense to me. But then again no one is offering me a 6 figure plus salary to coach.

Roll Tide!

This call and timing is not a off the cuff move. Everything Saban does is calculated. No telling how long this move has been on the burner. Run the ball Sark!

Well my Nittany Lions put up one heck of a fight tonight. It was a season for the ages, certainly didn't expect them to play that well. Onward to next year and hoping the players can take a step back and be proud of a great season.

Top Bottom