What's new

College Football

That was a crazy 4th quarter, one of the more exciting championships games in recent memory. I think the ACC may have taken over the title of best football conference for now. Bama can't carry the whole SEC, other teams need to show up too.

One of the best championship games in years. I was happy to see Clemson win, but hats off to Alabama too, great team. I hope Bo Scarbough makes a full recovery and still makes it to the NFL.

That last drive was amazing by Clemson, that last play was so risky, I don't think they would have had time for a timeout had that not been a TD, but wow, was it cool. Amazing game.

243 days until USF meets up with San Jose State for the Opener....I'll wager a stick of Tabac could last that long

That was a crazy 4th quarter, one of the more exciting championships games in recent memory. I think the ACC may have taken over the title of best football conference for now. Bama can't carry the whole SEC, other teams need to show up too.

If you ACC guys ever make it up to The Syracuse Dome, look me up. Hoping to go over .500 next season in ACC Football.

Same for basketball this year. :w00t:

It is lovely here in The Fall.

Last edited:
Jim Brown is not happy Tony.

Sent from the Danger Phone

LOL!

Considering we have not had a power running back in over 25 years I can see why. Dino Babers, (the coolest coaches name in all of football), will hopefully right the ship. We are small and our recruiting is dismal. Boys against men. Still fun when LSU travels up here. Great fans.

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Just a crazy game. ESPN was the real winner with ad revenue.

This. It just isn't exciting for me to try to catch 60 minutes of football interspersed with the endless juvenile ads and lame announcers. Think about it, why do we recline on our fat behinds to watch a product that is 75% fluff, tripe, or worse. 60 minutes of football time (actual play is only a fraction of that of course) in a broadcast that went what, 270 some minutes?

This. It just isn't exciting for me to try to catch 60 minutes of football interspersed with the endless juvenile ads and lame announcers. Think about it, why do we recline on our fat behinds to watch a product that is 75% fluff, tripe, or worse. 60 minutes of football time (actual play is only a fraction of that of course) in a broadcast that went what, 270 some minutes?

http://www.espn.com/ncaa/revenue

Top Bottom