What's new

College Football Season Is Here!

Been waiting on this day since early Jan.; Dawgs 'tween the hedges!! Man O Man, we're back to play. Go Dawgs!!

proxy.php

After the BS v VT game, its safe to say, that w/ the powder puff cake season ahead of BS they will be team B in the BCNS. Now, will team A be the Ohio Suckeyes or a team from the SEC. :bored:

to be honest, I hope the BCSNC plays out like this....

Boise State vs Ohio State

Just so Ohio State wont have to loose another game to the SEC :lol:

After the BS v VT game, its safe to say, that w/ the powder puff cake season ahead of BS they will be team B in the BCNS. Now, will team A be the Ohio Suckeyes or a team from the SEC. :bored:

to be honest, I hope the BCSNC plays out like this....

Boise State vs Ohio State

Just so Ohio State wont have to loose another game to the SEC :lol:

True, but would it be worse for Ohio State to loose to Boise State, which I wouldn't put past either of them.:lol: Youngstown State don't quite get you ready for a real game.

I was a bit shocked as well. I knew it would be close, SC always is. Their RB was pretty good, but we shouldn't have let him run on us like that. That's not Georgia FB. I can only hope it'll be a good wake up call for the Dawgs, and not a foreshadowing of a repeat from last year. Don't think I could take it again.

Saw my WSU cougars play in person for the first time in 20 years. They beat Montana State at the end of the game. With how badly they played, that may be their only victory this year.

okay, seriously, I'm honestly wondering, no disrespect meant at all, but....

if you're Duke, how in the world to you prepare for this game?

Top Bottom