What's new

Club CELLA

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
IMG_5209.jpeg

Yesterday, I used a DE89 with a Shark blade, along with a much touted artisan soap that costs $25 at Maggards. The feel was nice, but I didn't get that great of a shave, even after touchups. Today, I used the same razor and blade along with Cella red ($11 at Maggards). This stuff is so creamy feeling and the shave result was far better, near BBS without effort. Go Big Red!

March 28, 2024 Thursday shave

Razor: Karve Christopher Bradley, C OC plate, brass
Blade: FlyDear (1)
Soap: Cella Bio
Brush: Omega 10049 Professional Boar
Post shave: Osma alum block, Thayer's Witch Hazel
Aftershave: Mennen Skin Bracer

This was a two and a half pass shave. It was great until the blade caught a cut that had healed. It's not healed anymore...
It was a very close shave, not particularly smooth.
The Christopher Bradley with C plate is much more blade forward than the Overlander, which I normally use.
It was the first time using the Cella Bio. A few more shaves will be needed to evaluate it.

Enjoy your day!

SOTD 03_27_24.jpg

Another great Cella Red shave, today. I used the same equipment. One thing about Cella, is that the strong scent gets a bit weaker to my nose as I get near the bottom of the bowl. It gets nice, soft, and powdery, but still with that marzipan smell. I like it.

I tried Cella Red soap and aftershave today for the first time. Both are excellent, and I'll order more in the future.

Attachments

• 20240403_162453.jpg
    20240403_162453.jpg
    781.9 KB · Views: 1
Top Bottom