What's new

Canadians on B&B, eh? Hoser.

highway2.jpg

Lots of this around Regina...lots... and in all directions

Here are some from the "old home place" down in southwest Sask. From March and Jan. respectively:
IMG_0898.JPG
IMG_0657.JPG

Don't have any from my new place yet though, roughly halfway between Toontown and the Queen City, just off the #11.

I'm a Canadian Citizen, immigrated from Denmark, spent a number of years in AB and BC.
Now back in Denmark, but very much feeling both Canadian and Danish after many years in both countries.
And, most curious about the shaving scene in Canada, as I started this hobby in Denmark, and know the European scene best. As for Canada in my shaving, So far, I've got a couple of Hensons, and a Razorock Lupo, and aware that both Karve and Wolfman are made in Edmonton, where my daughter was born ..!
Cheers to you, north of 49

I'm a Canadian Citizen, immigrated from Denmark, spent a number of years in AB and BC.
Now back in Denmark, but very much feeling both Canadian and Danish after many years in both countries.
And, most curious about the shaving scene in Canada, as I started this hobby in Denmark, and know the European scene best. As for Canada in my shaving, So far, I've got a couple of Hensons, and a Razorock Lupo, and aware that both Karve and Wolfman are made in Edmonton, where my daughter was born ..!
Cheers to you, north of 49
Send a picture of where your from in Denmark 👍

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
YYC now via NWT, Northern Alberta, and southern, and northern, ONT.

Prior to Calgary I guess northern ONT was the closest place to home, now Calgary since I've been here longer.

T'umbs up from Black Pines, eh! Yer gonna go klahanie, don't forget to wring yer mitt. Now let's have a skookum cup le di anna wee crack!

O.H.
I'm assuming you're referring to the one north of Kamloops.
Is your Westsyde Rd. as interesting as Kelowna's Westside Rd.?
I spent a summer out in that area a few years back and the locals liked to cruise that goat-trail at breakneck speed just to terrify the flatlanders like me 😂😂

Old Hippie

Somewhere between 61 and dead
I'm assuming you're referring to the one north of Kamloops.
Is your Westsyde Rd. as interesting as Kelowna's Westside Rd.?
I spent a summer out in that area a few years back and the locals liked to cruise that goat-trail at breakneck speed just to terrify the flatlanders like me 😂😂

Yep, halfway between Kamloops and Barriere. The road gets a lot of weekend traffic when the raceway up the road is having a meet, even more when the Whispering Pines band decides to hold a youth rodeo right next door to it. In 20 years I've only seen two accidents that closed the road, though I've helped clean up a number of motorcycle accidents because some of the spandex-clad zoom-boys tend to forget that it's also a farm road. Hitting a patch of wet manure on a curve will seriously mess with your tire contact patch. :)

O.H.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
For all the Canadians here, there is a surprisingly short list of threads about Maple Syrup, Flannel, Hockey, Igloos and Beaver Traps.
On the other hand, as an American Forum we seem to have plenty of threads about Mullets, Cheeseburgers, NASCAR, and English as the universal language.

mcee_sharp

MCEAPWINMOLQOVTIAAWHAMARTHAEHOAIDIAMRHDAE
For all the Canadians here, there is a surprisingly short list of threads about Maple Syrup, Flannel, Hockey, Igloos and Beaver Traps.
On the other hand, as an American Forum we seem to have plenty of threads about Mullets, Cheeseburgers, NASCAR, and English as the universal language.
Mullets are a universal currency, accepted at par, on both sides of our border.

Top Bottom