What's new

Bought the worst brush ever!

My first and only experience with a synthetic brush...

View attachment 22428

Guess it didn't like GFT Rose :eek:
If anyone wants it, PM me, they can have it!!!

Although I hate getting into soap vs cream brush discussions; this thing was made for face lathering in every aspect. You try to whip up a decent lather in bowl with this brush and it just won't get there.

Swirl it around on your favourite soap puck and take it to your beard, however, and just watch that lather build!

NO! It can't have come from a rabid animal...it says "PURE bristles!"

Tubamann...you'd probably make better lather if you swished a Miraphone C4 in your bowl, or a Helleberg...

...oops, wrong forum! Sorry...I mistook your brush for a tuba mouthpiece...:mad3:

Well, I'd much rather use my Perantucci 64 :lol:
Kellyberg I've tried, what's Helleberg?

The brush in the original post looks suspiciously like a brush my girlfriend got with a Mach3 set a few months from TJ Maxx. Fortunately the whole set only cost about $6, which was still a rip off. The same set goes on Ebay for $47.50 under "3 pc mach 3 ". I have used about 10 different brushes in the past 6 months and NOTHING can accurately describe the crapiness of this brush. I seriously would rather use a toothbrush on my face before this thing. I kept pushing and wetting the knot to see if I could rid of it's Rod Stewart hair-do but nothing works. Plus it smelled like a chemical spill.

these pictures are scaring the children. hide your eyes children. go play with the BBB. it will all be okay. what do you mean a men-u brush is coming in the mail????:eek:

these pictures are scaring the children. hide your eyes children. go play with the BBB. it will all be okay. what do you mean a men-u brush is coming in the mail????:eek:

I think I can solve this...it looks like someone's significant other used this brush to apply foundation and/or blush...or perhaps a mortician did the same. In any case, then the offender tried to clean it, no doubt with kerosene, and a spark from a cigarette ignited it...while it was burning, they shoved it into a container of Mrs. Butterworth's to douse it.

I think I can solve this...it looks like someone's significant other used this brush to apply foundation and/or blush...or perhaps a mortician did the same. In any case, then the offender tried to clean it, no doubt with kerosene, and a spark from a cigarette ignited it...while it was burning, they shoved it into a container of Mrs. Butterworth's to douse it.

oh thank goodness. children come around the fire, we will wait for our northward neighbor to arrive to regal us with tales from the north.

My old Kent boar which cost me about £5 serves quite well considering. Although mine suffered the same 'staining' from my GFT violet cream. It is still a strange pink/purple colour at the tips. :eek:

Top Bottom