What's new

Blank screen for the last few days

In not having a blank screen but on my i phone 11 Pro using Brave something weird happened where the header bar on top it all white even when the black preferences are picked (lights out). On Safari it is normal where everything is black.

Here’s an example:

F5CC9677-A344-4AC5-9335-333938F5B287.jpeg

Here’s how it looks in Safari and used to look in Brave:

2FC40B32-683E-49FD-8042-64A0DB5FB479.jpeg

Strange huh?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
In not having a blank screen but on my i phone 11 Pro using Brave something weird happened where the header bar on top it all white even when the black preferences are picked (lights out). On Safari it is normal where everything is black.

Here’s an example:

View attachment 1569876

Here’s how it looks in Safari and used to look in Brave:

View attachment 1569878

Strange huh?
That's odd alright.
As it seems to be ok in Safari, but not in Brave maybe it's a cache thing.

Ooops. I found my particular problem. Somehow my browser was switched to night mode which when combined with the B&B suite with “lights off” brings those ugly white bars. Problem fixed!

I get this multiple times for the past few days. It'll be one particular post that won't load but I can go back and read other posts and then try the problem post again after a few minutes and eventually the screen will load.
View attachment 1569112

Still having the white out issue, but not as often.
Just had the same Cloudflare error (above) as @AndyPanda
There was a narrative that went along with it. Don't know if it will help but I'll re-write it just in case. Please keep in mind, I am not a computer wiz by any means so for the most part this is like speaking to me in a foreign language.

Visit cloudflare.com for more information: 2022-12-10 15:32:59 UTC

Host Error: www.badgerandblade.com

There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

If you are the owner of this website:
There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it to our support team. Please include the RAY ID # 7777094cac9d8c35.

Like I said, I don't know if this will help at all, but this is what I got this morning.

Still having the white out issue, but not as often.
Just had the same Cloudflare error (above) as @AndyPanda
There was a narrative that went along with it. Don't know if it will help but I'll re-write it just in case. Please keep in mind, I am not a computer wiz by any means so for the most part this is like speaking to me in a foreign language.

Visit cloudflare.com for more information: 2022-12-10 15:32:59 UTC

Host Error: www.badgerandblade.com

There is an unknown connection issue between Cloudflare and the origin web server. As a result, the web page can not be displayed.

If you are the owner of this website:
There is an issue between Cloudflare's cache and your origin web server. Cloudflare monitors for these errors and automatically investigates the cause. To help support the investigation, you can pull the corresponding error log from your web server and submit it to our support team. Please include the RAY ID # 7777094cac9d8c35.

Like I said, I don't know if this will help at all, but this is what I got this morning.
I did see this white screen with the 3 things listed and the first two had green checkmarks and the third had a red x saying host error. The white screen lasted 3 seconds and then the B&B page loaded normally. It was kind of weird how it popped up when I refreshed the screen. Saw it 3 times last night when i was having the issue with the white bars.

Yes, refreshing or logging out and back in does resolve it temporarily, but not correct it. It happens again a while later. I never had this issue in the past, it only started within the past few days. Is it maybe possible for the IT person to do what Cloudflare suggested in my earlier post...pull the corresponding error log from the server, and submit it with the RAY ID # to their support team? Like I said before, I'm not a computer wiz, but when I'm getting blanked out, and then getting error warnings I get concerned about my computer possibly crashing.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Yes, refreshing or logging out and back in does resolve it temporarily, but not correct it. It happens again a while later. I never had this issue in the past, it only started within the past few days. Is it maybe possible for the IT person to do what Cloudflare suggested in my earlier post...pull the corresponding error log from the server, and submit it with the RAY ID # to their support team? Like I said before, I'm not a computer wiz, but when I'm getting blanked out, and then getting error warnings I get concerned about my computer possibly crashing.
He absolutely does.
Our "guy" is an incredibly sharp cookie, and is aware of the cloudflare error messages.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
And all of a sudden the problem is gone. I haven't had an issue for a few days after having done nothing different on my end.
You must have inadvertently turned it off and on again….

I usually pay for that IT advice. Or hear, “you need to just buy a new one” ….

I haven’t experienced the blank or error page in a few days too. Ghost in the system I’m sure it will be back.

White screen for me yesterday, late afternoon through late night. No messages, just a blank white screen. (Southern WI).

The "Is the Site Down" webpage checker I use, said the site was down, but it was weird not to get an error message.

Top Bottom