What's new

Bigfoot Fact or Fiction

Bigfoot: fact or fiction

• Fact

• Fiction

• Art is Bigfoot

• Deep down, Phil Really does Believe !!!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I'm not sure that would be such a good thing in regards to Bigfoot...
proxy.php

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I know! You would never think it was just a scrawny black bear at all, because they are very rare up here in PA. It would HAVE to be a stumbling bigfoot right!?!?! :lol1:

I want it to be Bigfoot and all I can see is a bear. Probably a sick bear but still a bear.
But it is a little grainy so.......

I want it to be Bigfoot and all I can see is a bear. Probably a sick bear but still a bear.
But it is a little grainy so.......
I'm not really a believer, although I think it would be awesome to see some good proof.
I admittedly got a little excited when it first came out. Hey, that's pretty close to home! Then I saw the photo..... This photo..... I mean really. With your username and avatar, and even you say all you see is a bear. I don't get why there was even a discussion about it.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
I'm not really a believer, although I think it would be awesome to see some good proof.
I admittedly got a little excited when it first came out. Hey, that's pretty close to home! Then I saw the photo..... This photo..... I mean really. With your username and avatar, and even you say all you see is a bear. I don't get why there was even a discussion about it.
That one was almost worse than the owl everyone said was Bigfoot. Let me try and dig that one up.

Go to this site and look at the pictures. There are some great trail cam shots. The unexplained pictures may be the most compelling trail cam footage I have seen.

Photos – Olympic Project
There are some great trail cam shots there.
The unexplained is a deer with its head down. You can see in the first shot the rounded belly and thin lower rear leg to show it wasn't a puma. They will stand up to get at leaves, buds, salt from someones hand left on the camera, or just whatever they want, which would make the horizontal hairline now vertical. Standing up they will be over 5 feet.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
There are some great trail cam shots there.
The unexplained is a deer with its head down. You can see in the first shot the rounded belly and thin lower rear leg to show it wasn't a puma. They will stand up to get at leaves, buds, salt from someones hand left on the camera, or just whatever they want, which would make the horizontal hairline now vertical. Standing up they will be over 5 feet.

That is a possibility. IMO I can see Bigfoot in those pictures easier than the bear or owl. Maybe if that bear pic was taken somewhere that black bears are non existent it may have been worth looking at. Taken in that part of PA bear.

That is a possibility. IMO I can see Bigfoot in those pictures easier than the bear or owl. Maybe if that bear pic was taken somewhere that black bears are non existent it may have been worth looking at. Taken in that part of PA bear.

I agree it is a better one to debate over than the other two for sure.

My reasoning came from the lighter color short fur with the muscle structure visible, and that it was on all fours with the front shoulder-blades being vertical in the first of the two photos. Based on almost all other reports of bigfoot being a dark shaggy biped, there would be longer darker hair, you wouldn't see the muscles so clearly, and even bent over or crawling, the shoulder-blades would be more horizontal like a human in that position. That all makes me think animal.
Judging from the other photos from their cams, puma or deer. Too short for an elk and wrong color for bear. Belly is too round, hind leg too narrow, no tail, and shorter length body make me lean to a deer over a puma.

Top Bottom