What's new

Beer of the day - BOTD - 2024

Local Hazy IPA from Scotty’s Bierwerks (Cape Coral, FL). Not bad. IMG_0972.jpeg

Now that I live in a free state, I can carry some knives I wasn’t previous able to take out of the house without some element of risk.

I find it completely asinine that legislators have nothing better to do with their time than to pass draconian laws concerning something as simple and basic as a knife!

Having a "spring" open a knife. How dangerous can this be? I wonder how many lost their lives because a knife opened a certain way.

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
I find it completely asinine that legislators have nothing better to do with their time than to pass draconian laws concerning something as simple and basic as a knife!

Having a "spring" open a knife. How dangerous can this be? I wonder how many lost their lives because a knife opened a certain way.
How did this get into the beer thread? 🤪🤪🤪

20240420_190632.jpg

Yuck.
I just don't like the style. To me, pure vinegar. A freebie from my BIL, so I politely finished it.

20240420_195330.jpg

Typical hefe. The previous Duchesse blasted my taste buds; difficult to pick up any subtleties.

20240420_204740.jpg

Best of the three. Dangerously subtle. You won't know your drinking 10.6% if you don't look first.

View attachment 1833375

Yuck.
I just don't like the style. To me, pure vinegar. A freebie from my BIL, so I politely finished it.

View attachment 1833383

Typical hefe. The previous Duchesse blasted my taste buds; difficult to pick up any subtleties.

View attachment 1833395

Best of the three. Dangerously subtle. You won't know your drinking 10.6% if you don't look first.
Good man for choking the first one down! I don't think I have ever had an Imperial Wheat before...

Top Bottom