What's new

Barbershop Beauty (pin up shoot)

Very nice. I like them all but #8 and #2 both in B & W are the two I like best.

Do you have larger version that could be used for computer wallpaper?

I'm actually surprised no one had commented on all the cool stuff in the background that not only is vintage but also in use! The old towel warmers, the wringer, the singeing tapers, the brylcreem ad.

Also if anyone wants to play a game of "Where's Wally?" I'M actually in one of the picture's too. :thumbup:
Gold star to whoever can find me.

(Note: I think you call it "Where's Waldo?" in America...)

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised no one had commented on all the cool stuff in the background that not only is vintage but also in use! The old towel warmers, the wringer, the singing tapers, the brylcreem ad.

Also if anyone wants to play a game of "Where's Wally?" I'M actually in one of the picture's too. :thumbup:

The vintage and still in use barber equipment is very cool.

First glance, I'd say you've shopped yourself out of photo #8.

BTW - I really like photo #2 - something about the garters and her carefree look...

I'm actually surprised no one had commented on all the cool stuff in the background that not only is vintage but also in use! The old towel warmers, the wringer, the singing tapers, the brylcreem ad.

I didn't see any of that stuff.......:blushing:

To the right of the model's left elbow.

*squints* LOL... I have no idea what you are seeing there but I'm not in that shot at all. There's a white towel behind a frosted glass door there if that's what you are looking at?!?
And yes, I'm in shot number two - do you know where?

Nice pictures, beautiful model, and is that a Nude handle on the straight?

It is indeed a nude figure on the straight! Great spot!

*squints* LOL... I have no idea what you are seeing there but I'm not in that shot at all. There's a white towel behind a frosted glass door there if that's what you are looking at?!?
And yes, I'm in shot number two - do you know where? QUOTE]

I'm so embarrassed! Yeah, a towel has never looked better. I realized after posting what I thought was a mirror was frosted glass.

#2 You are in the mirror at the end of the room. You're wearing a green top and shooting with your left eye.

#2 You are in the mirror at the end of the room. You're wearing a green top and shooting with your left eye.

proxy.php

YEAY! Yup that's me. Funnily enough I didn't notice this at all when shooting or even when editing the pictures (and I edit in great detail). But it was when the model posted the image on Facebook that a friend of ours noticed me in here! I think I'm so well framed (accidentally) that I liked it enough to not bother changing it once it was pointed out to me!

Oh.. and I could probably get you that towel's phone number if you'd like! :lol: :thumbup1:

proxy.php

YEAY! Yup that's me. Funnily enough I didn't notice this at all when shooting or even when editing the pictures (and I edit in great detail). But it was when the model posted the image on Facebook that a friend of ours noticed me in here! I think I'm so well framed (accidentally) that I liked it enough to not bother changing it once it was pointed out to me!

Oh.. and I could probably get you that towel's phone number if you'd like! :lol: :thumbup1:

Ahh thanks, but towels are such poor conversationalists.

Wish my facebook friends shot photos half as good as yours! As it is, I'm the one bringing the camera and doing all the shooting.

It would be very cool if you could go back and photograph the room and equipment - maybe even while barbers are working (like historic photos). Just a thought. Great photos all around. Well done!

Great photos of the shop and folks working there! Definitely get a feel for the place and some great shots of vintage equipment. Love the photo of the old, personalized shaving mugs and the barbers are using straights! Must resolve to see ancestral homeland in this lifetime.

Top Bottom