What's new

B&B Radio 07.24.2017 Episode #36

I enjoyed the show a lot. Some really good mailbag material this episode. I do miss the retro commercials though. Nothing against Captains Choice, ATT, or Italian Barber of course....

I enjoyed the show a lot. Some really good mailbag material this episode. I do miss the retro commercials though. Nothing against Captains Choice, ATT, or Italian Barber of course....
Thanks Charles for the feedback. We will be intergrating them back in, but there is a finite amount of them, so we dont want to keep repeating. Also as more vendors jump on board there will be more variety in commercials as well @Captain Pre-Capsize ,@Stan , and @BullGoose are just the 1st and we will also be updating their commercials every 6 months of so. Out vendors support B&B greatly and want to give them as much exposure as we can to maximise members utilizing out Vendor services.

It takes time to produce, review and make show ready, so it is a slow ramping up process, but we will get there.

Thanks again for your listership, your membership, support of our vendors, and B&B

Great episode Dave!

I'd be honored to participate in/on any future round tables, if at all possible.
Thanks Craig, you did not know it yet, but I had already drafted you, LOL. I will be putting some stuff up in September for future round tables. Thanks

Thanks Charles for the feedback. We will be intergrating them back in, but there is a finite amount of them, so we dont want to keep repeating. Also as more vendors jump on board there will be more variety in commercials as well @Captain Pre-Capsize ,@Stan , and @BullGoose are just the 1st and we will also be updating their commercials every 6 months of so. Out vendors support B&B greatly and want to give them as much exposure as we can to maximise members utilizing out Vendor services.

It takes time to produce, review and make show ready, so it is a slow ramping up process, but we will get there.

Thanks again for your listership, your membership, support of our vendors, and B&B
Perhaps a vendor might decide to make a commercial that mimicks one of the vintage commercials. Just a thought.

We will add your experience and knowledge and uniqueness to our own collective, We Are B&B, LOL. Thanks Andy!

Another informative, entertaining show. From my time as a Navy journalist, I know that a tremendous amount of work goes into each half hour show you make. Kudos, Dave, and deep respect. We all owe you a debt of gratitude. :thumbup:

Oh, and what's the significance of episode 42? @August West Tony's reference went right over my head. :confused1

The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe, and everything is 42.
Oh and always have a towel and don't panic! :wink:

Okaay. So, if the question is "What was Jackie Robinson's uniform number?," that would work. I think old Giants QB Charlie Conerly's number was also 42, if memory serves. Ah, just checked, it was. By golly, it does seem to be the answer to everything!

Top Bottom