What's new

B&B Confessional

If my last post didn't get me banned this one surely will. I am quite happy with my current shaving setup and I only look for something new when I am about to run out of something else. In fact I have only bought a single shaving item in the last couple of years and that was a shaving brush to replace one that was stolen.

If my last post didn't get me banned this one surely will. I am quite happy with my current shaving setup and I only look for something new when I am about to run out of something else. In fact I have only bought a single shaving item in the last couple of years and that was a shaving brush to replace one that was stolen.

:w00t:

proxy.php

I still think Meatloaf's "Bat out of Hell" is one of the all time great debut albums. Although I wouldn't mind never hearing Paradise by the Dashboard Lights again.

And I've only seen 2 of the Star Wars movies and have never seen Jurassic Park.

Psssh. I have one of her albums! She has a voice on her![emoji23]

Not my normal type of music, but I can appreciate talent. That voice is very impressive.

This one is more my normal type of music haha. Not her, but not bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
^First time i've heard any version of this song, i like this! Won't find me searching out Adele's version...

dave

Last edited:
Not my normal type of music, but I can appreciate talent. That voice is very impressive.

This one is more my normal type of music haha. Not her, but not bad.

Pretty good! Better than Disturbed's awful cover of Sound of Silence imo.

Ok, I grew up in the metal years and loved it. But every time the Go's-Go's come on the local mix radio station, I roll up the windows and crank it!

Ok, I grew up in the metal years and loved it. But every time the Go's-Go's come on the local mix radio station, I roll up the windows and crank it!

I couldn't find the Go-Go's, but I found Cyndi Lauper. And since we are confessing, I like Cyndi Lauper....

My next confession.. I really liked Disturbed's cover of Sound of Silence, despite the fact that I really don't care for anything else I've heard from them.

Top Bottom