Austin, TX

So far we have:

Textbilly
Spivey
Sullybob
thubbard76
MaxJ

Is anyone else coming?

We're bringing the kids, too. Bill, are you bringing your daughter? Shawn, your boys? Max, any kids/lady-friends coming?

We're looking at having potentially 10-15 there. Quite a group.

:thumbup:

We're bringing the kids, too. Bill, are you bringing your daughter? Shawn, your boys? Max, any kids/lady-friends coming?

We're looking at having potentially 10-15 there. Quite a group.

:thumbup:

My wife and daughter will likely be running errands but might drop in at the end. Only my ugly mug for lunch. :001_rolle

Well, SWMBO doesn't want to be the parents of the only kids there, so...I'll be solo tomorrow. Oh, well.

I'm still very excited to get a chance to hang out with you guys again!

That was great fun, guys. It's always nice to see each of you. :thumbup:

A great time! I can barely move after that cauldron-size Vietnamese soup, but between the good food and great company, I had a blast! Must meet again soon and before the big meet-up. Max and Amy (through Tony), pleasure to meet you both!

Have a great weekend, all. :thumbup:

I had a great time guys. It was great to see old friends and meet new friend.

I also discovered what happened to Max's SMN shaving cream sample. :blushing: It was in my bag. It is in the same type of container as some of the samples I brought.

I'm very sorry Max. I'll P.M you to arrange the safe return of your sample.

I had a great time guys. It was great to see old friends and meet new friend.

I also discovered what happened to Max's SMN shaving cream sample. :blushing: It was in my bag. It is in the same type of container as some of the samples I brought.

I'm very sorry Max. I'll P.M you to arrange the safe return of your sample.

Sticky Fingers Shawn strikes!! :lol: Good seeing you, Sir!

Top Bottom