What's new

August challenge. and it is a hard one. Do-Re-mi

Sorry to have missed the cut-off, but I'll add this shot anyway. It's for Te, a drink with jam and bread...

$IMG_0172.jpg

This was taken in the Chinese Garden of Friendship in Sydney, Australia. iPhone 4s, no post-production work.

BTW, there are some really great pictures in here!

The two photos of the sun by Mark10431 and TheVez2 are both tow great takes on the same note of the scale. If I could vote for both I would. Since the lyric says "Re a "drop" of golden sun," I think I'll cast a vote for TheVez2 and the great silhouette of the hummingbird against the sun.

Tough choice between two great shots.

dang it I was going to post an update but I'll need a freaking spreadsheet to track the votes! I'll post when I get home and not on the phone

lets extend another day we have a tie, between EEyore, (though I think the two votes were split between two pics) and Brian

lets extend another day we have a tie, between EEyore, (though I think the two votes were split between two pics) and Brian
My first pic does not count, so that would be one vote for me.

Maybe we can create a separate (non-sticky) voting thread for next month? That also makes it easier to invite outsiders to vote.

I always thought there should be a separate voting thread, with all the pics reposted in the first post so they are easier to find, and then a poll set up for easier voting.

Top Bottom