What's new

August challenge. and it is a hard one. Do-Re-mi

Just took this, this morning.

Re-A drop of golden sun...
attachment.php
This is awesome!

I may have picked the wrong month to bother giving this a try? My mind had no idea what to do with this subject!
Anyway ... MI: A name I call myself ...

proxy.php

Yes, this was an interesting challenge and as time was running out . . . just took this today with an iPhone so darkened it a bit.

Could be:

re – a drop of golden sun,
mi – but it’s not . . .
fa – a long long way to run
. . . instead it’s the long lost verse that was replaced by so . . .
ro – a paddle pulling board

Best to everyone in the Darkroom for their time and pics - thanks for the opportunity to post!

Last edited:
I may have picked the wrong month to bother giving this a try? My mind had no idea what to do with this subject!
Anyway ... MI: A name I call myself ...

proxy.php

Yes, this was an interesting challenge and as time was running out . . . just took this today with an iPhone so darkened it a bit.

Could be:

re – a drop of golden sun,
mi – but it’s not . . .
fa – a long long way to run
. . . instead it’s the long lost verse that was replaced by so . . .
ro – a paddle pulling board

Best to everyone in the Darkroom for their time and pics - thanks for the opportunity to post!

Not sure either of these qualify, guys.. on the top, where are you? Mi would be you in the pic,
and on the bottom, Ro isn't in the lyrics.

as of now I'm tending to cast my vote for the doe.... she is adorable

Not sure either of these qualify, guys.. on the top, where are you? Mi would be you in the pic,
and on the bottom, Ro isn't in the lyrics.

as of now I'm tending to cast my vote for the doe.... she is adorable

Dear me, apparently the paddle boarder received some misinformation including the Ro lyric and has just been corrected with "a note to follow so" - which they interpret as continuing "south" paddling the long long run down the pacific coast toward la la land, for some drops of golden light to thread their way through this lyrical odyssey after some tea and crumpets and a jam session with some musical group from Salzburg . . . but of course this could be altered if corrected again with more information before arriving at LA.

(Yes . . . that Doe certainly is Adoerable)

Last edited:
It made sense before. It fit a couple different lines as you had described previously. If nothing else, there are definitely drops of golden sun in there.

It made sense before. It fit a couple different lines as you had described previously. If nothing else, there are definitely drops of golden sun in there.

Yes, thx - attempting some lyrical lightheartedness . . . getting lost in translation however -

My previous post can be deleted ... here is my contribution; fa - a long long way to run.

$uploadfromtaptalk1439903306228.jpg

The Oosterschelde sea barrier in Zeeland (cell phone picture and post)

Last edited:
I am also the master of confusement. I'm often told I'm very hard to read in person as my expression and attitude seldom changes. Apparently. :tongue_sm

Top Bottom