What's new

Anyone shaved with the everyday shaving aluminum stinger razor? Opinion?

I am curious as to how the square handle compares to the standard round handle. It looks like it may minimize accidental slipping with wet hands, which could prevent cuts. If you have shaved with this razor... Is the square handle a good idea, in your opinion?
To my eye, the edges of the handle and baseplate do not look like they have been smoothed out very well and could be sharp to the touch. I suspect that extra attention to detail could affect the price point. If you have one of these...are the edges finished enough so they are not hazardous to the touch?

I noticed that the previous thread that was up about the company/razor got disappeared...
I haven't really seen any reviews on this either, other than a couple things on YouTube. The $35 price that it's now at seems way more reasonable, although anyone that bought it earlier on for $75-95 has surely got to be pissed. I just didn't see how there would be a market for it at that price when you could get a less expensive AL option from any number of proven producers (Timeless, Karve, Henson etc).

So now every thread involving Charcoal/Brian seems to be getting shut down. The mod note I’ve seen is saying he doesn’t want us discussing his product/venture, so apparently if someone says they don’t want us to discuss their products on a public forum we can’t huh? Wild

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
So now every thread involving Charcoal/Brian seems to be getting shut down. The mod note I’ve seen is saying he doesn’t want us discussing his product/venture, so apparently if someone says they don’t want us to discuss their products on a public forum we can’t huh? Wild
There was a specific threat that members here would be pursued legally for saying something negative about the product or company.
B&B is pretty indemnified, but we don't want trouble for our members, even if the battle is eventually won.
Until the owners of B&B ok it, it's best we keep it to a minimum as we don't want our members involved in such matters.

There was a specific threat that members here would be pursued legally for saying something negative about the product or company.
B&B is pretty indemnified, but we don't want trouble for our members, even if the battle is eventually won.
Until the owners of B&B ok it, it's best we keep it to a minimum as we don't want our members involved in such matters.

The person involved with Everyday Shaving (with a brand new forum profile) threatened members and/or the forum that they’d pursue legal action if there was negative conversation about the product/company?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
The person involved with Everyday Shaving (with a brand new forum profile) threatened members and/or the forum that they’d pursue legal action if there was negative conversation about the product/company?
Yes.
And that B&B would be enjoined to provide personal information on those members to further the legal pursuit.
If it is denied, we'll be happy to post the message, but don't plan to preemptively at this point.
B&B ownership has been notified, and we'll proceed after they respond.

Last edited:
Yes.
And that B&B would be enjoined to provide personal information on those members to further the legal pursuit.
If it is denied, we'll be happy to post the message, but don't plan to preemptively at this point.
B&B ownership has been notified, and we'll proceed after they respond.
That’s certainly interesting. I appreciate you sharing the info, thank you 👍

Top Bottom