What's new

Any NE OHIOANS OUT THERE

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
@garyg ,Sorry I missed this over a year ago.............. I live on the far east side of N.O. a few houses from Fairview and Westlake . off of Clague rd.

Not worries Steve, I grew up on Butternut Ridge, last lived off Dover with the backyard neighbors in Westlake. I moved away 30 years ago ..

Sorry I missed this also......

I have lived in southern Lorain County for the last 30 years but have always worked in Cleveland.

I'm a Hoosier by birth but a Buckeye by choice! :a14:

Go Zips!

Have been to your football stadium various times for the ohsa football contests there, but follow you futball team also.

Sorry to resurrect such an old thread, but I wanted to make you all aware of a big, relatively-close by wetshaving meeting coming up near Cincinnati, Ohio on October 13, 2018.

If you want more information, you can message me directly or check out the link to the 15th National Shaving Collectibles Meeting (15th National Shaving Collectibl). This year's Shaving Collectibles includes a new Midwest Meetup for wetshaving enthusiasts.

The event is in West Chester, Ohio, which is very close to an IKEA and has a lot of other exciting amenities if you need to convince a spouse or friend to make the trip with you.

I am not part of the event. I'm just trying to spread the word so that I can make some new friends in this hobby!

Top Bottom