What's new

A quick visit to München

I have been on holiday this past week and spent a few days in the capital of Bayern. München is a wonderful city with lots more to offer than beer and football......

All photos taken with a N**** D700 and 35/2

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks for looking.

David, thank you for sharing. Were you able to stop by Manufactum? I have never been to Munich, but hope to go one day.

Looks great! I gotta go sometime. Thanks for sharing the pictures David.

Thanks Henry- it is certainly one of my favourite German cities. Give me a yell when you plan on getting over here- maybe we could grab a beer together!

David, thank you for sharing. Were you able to stop by Manufactum? I have never been to Munich, but hope to go one day.

Thanks Matthew. I was definitely able to stop by Manufactum- actually had lunch right next door to the store one day. They don't carry a huge range of shaving gear, but it is mostly quality stuff. My only disappointment was that they were out of stock of Klar Kabinett shaving soap.

Do you mean Brot und Butter, the small restaurant next to/in Manufactum? I have had lunch there twice. Their bread, cheeses, and sausages are to dye for :drool:

Close Matthew- Brot und Butter is part of the Manufactum Store but I had lunch at Dallmayr which is right next door.

Top Bottom