What's new

INFO! 2024 Rudy Vey B&B GROUP BUY!!

Maiden shave is in the books. Thanks @Rudy Vey for the beautiful brush. A blessed weekend to all.
IMG_3967.jpeg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
D01 2 band Silvertip fan. 2nd from right. Flanked by 2 brushes Rudy made for me earlier this year in Butterscotch Marble, a Persian Jar & a Duke 2. Far left is Rudy's Remembering Sue brush from the 2022 Auction .
You might get the idea that I have a thing for the Persian Jar design, and you'd be spot on. The PJ is the E-Type Jaguar of shaving brushes; there is no prettier brush shape (fight me, I dare you 😎).. I have 5 PJs from Rudy; he has perfected the design. It is the reason I went in in this Group Buy (like I needed another brush)

0511241042_HDR.jpg

0511241042_HDR~2.jpg

D01 2 band Silvertip fan. 2nd from right. Flanked by 2 brushes Rudy made for me earlier this year in Butterscotch Marble, a Persian Jar & a Duke 2. Far left is Rudy's Remembering Sue brush from the 2022 Auction .
You might get the idea that I have a thing for the Persian Jar design, and you'd be spot on. The PJ is the E-Type Jaguar of shaving brushes; there is no prettier brush shape (fight me, I dare you 😎).. I have 5 PJs from Rudy; he has perfected the design. It is the reason I went in in this Group Buy (like I needed another brush)

View attachment 1844435
View attachment 1844433
Lovely line-up!! :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Great to see how many have received theirs. I got my notice on May 6 but it's still hung up in the black hole of USPS. Yesterday it supposedly was at the local PO but today it still "Moving through the network". USPS service has rally gone down hill in my area in the last year.

Top Bottom