What's new

2010 FIFA World Cup

Why not just change it to the 2014 World Cup, do you think they will have those massive swarms of bees in Brazil?

Good idea. No they won't have those massive swarms. They are unique to South Africa. Hopefully we get to see Brazillians:lol:

Football

Contact

No flops

Enjoy:tongue_sm

Looks strange. Why are a bunch of men jumping on top of each other? :blink:

EDIT: Only one year, nine months, and 15 days until:

proxy.php

Last edited:
Football

Contact

No flops

Enjoy:tongue_sm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TbyDe4pwWw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Pure, unadulterated beauty...and many other fine superlatives. Thanks for sharing. Enough to make a grown man cry. This thread's suffering from testosterone overload after that posting.:tongue_sm

Pure, unadulterated beauty...and many other fine superlatives. Thanks for sharing. Enough to make a grown man cry. This thread's suffering from testosterone overload after that posting.:tongue_sm

It's educational footage.

Football (as opposed to soccer) is all about the footwork.

Check it:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUVFZYYzHPU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Running through 2, 3, or 4 200+ pound muscle freaks that are trying to bring him down. No yellow cards, no acting, pure athleticism.:thumbup1:

You have never seen a game of soccer to make such a comment.

Sorry, that came across wrong due to my choice of sentance structure. I was trying to differentiate Football from football(soccer), not trying to say that footwork was not also a major part of soccer. Often times there is confusion as to why Football is called Football, because the ball is carried on the hands, and thus I was trying to expound upon why this is so.

Last edited:
Sorry, that came across wrong due to my choice of sentance structure. I was trying to differentiate Football from football(soccer), not trying to say that footwork was not also a major part of soccer. Often times there is confusion as to why Football is called Football, because the ball is carried on the hands, and thus I was trying to expound upon why this is so.

No worries:001_smile

Top Bottom