What's new

100 Voskhod blade for 4.8 US$ + 5 US$ shipping!

I pulled the trigger on this (actually, the deal was $5 + $5 shipping) on Jan. 7, and the blades arrived yesterday (Jan. 27). They were packaged for way more protection than necessary. Awesome price. I might have to get some more... :001_smile

Sweet! I really like the Russian blades and have berm thinking about getting some Voskhods. This was enough to make me pull the trigger. This will bring my blade bin into the 500 range. Give or take. I may have enough to put the brakes on now. Hahaha who am I kidding? There's always more to add.

This guy has Rapira Platinum Lux, Rapira Swedish Super Steel, Voskhod, Ladas, and Sputnik for about that price. Other quantities too, including a 100 blade sampler with 40 of each. I need to get one, just haven't decided on what yet.

Yeah, the price is good. After the rumours those blades were to dissapeare from the market a few months ago :lol:

I also grabbed 100 when they were $10 shipped. I just ordered another 100 last night for $9.80. These are the real deal and so is the seller! It did take about a month to get the first 100.

I've ordered blades from this same eBay seller recently. They're legit. Blades arrived in about three weeks. Grab them while the price is so low!

How are these Russian blades? How is Voskhod in terms of sharpness or smoothness?

Last edited:
I ordered from the vendor first mentioned in this thread. Blades came in about three weeks, very nicely packaged. Very pleased.

As far as the Voskhods themselves, I find them ever-so-slightly less sharp than Astra SPs, but very comfortable. The Voskhods give me a nice, close shave, but they're not at all likely to leave you with nicks. I still prefer my Astras personally, but I'm glad I have some Voskhods in my den.

Last edited:
As far as the Voskhods themselves, I find them ever-so-slightly less sharp than Astra SPs, but very comfortable. The Voskhods give me a nice, close shave, but they're not at all likely to leave you with nicks. I still prefer my Astras personally, but I'm glad I have some Voskhods in my den.

This has been my experience as well.

I just ordered five brands of 100 blades each from this seller. This is my first time purchasing from him, but so far so good. He replied to an email within minutes. Thanks for the heads up on this deal! Can't beat the price, even if shipping takes a few weeks.

Top Bottom