What's new

International Pipe Smoking Day!

Got my order from Morgan Pipes. I had purchased the Arbutus poker, and I got a Blackjack Timberwolf and a Bones bent outdoorsman for free... What a score, I can't wait to try them out.

Got my order from Morgan Pipes. I had purchased the Arbutus poker, and I got a Blackjack Timberwolf and a Bones bent outdoorsman for free... What a score, I can't wait to try them out.
I keep wanting to order some pipes from him but I'm trying to get more software as it were... Plus save my pennies for an LE that been hinted at for a while here ;)

I keep wanting to order some pipes from him but I'm trying to get more software as it were... Plus save my pennies for an LE that been hinted at for a while here ;)

Even just try a bones pipe, the 2 I already have smoke amazingly well. My wife is the one who enabled me to spring for the Arbutus when I told her it was IPSD.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
There's a fine line between a pipe guy and a drug dealer. Everytime I read a post by Price or Micah I hear Curtis Mayfield's Pusherman start playing in my head.

You rang? LOL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just want to add a quick note and I think this is a good spot - with the issues that P&C are having i just want to give a shout out to Cupojoes. Truly outstanding people there and great customer support.

Anyway I felt like i needed to send that out there

As long as my Christmas Cheers show up I'll be happy... if not I'll be disappointed. Not like I'm going to smoke them for a while.

Local shop has a Peterson Tent sale every year before St Patrick's Day so I'll be there next week. :D Just so much to spend so little time to smoke them all!

Just want to add a quick note and I think this is a good spot - with the issues that P&C are having i just want to give a shout out to Cupojoes. Truly outstanding people there and great customer support.

Anyway I felt like i needed to send that out there

They are amazing folks over there. Always remember me, helpful, call me when they say they will and freakishly fast shipping.

Got a ship notice email and tracking number for my P&C IPSD order, but no details and the order ship quantities are not updated, I currently have no idea what to expect. I have a feeling that during this recovery period, they have decoupled the order system from the inventory system. Maybe I'll get everything?

I'm so happy that they didn't do IPSD freebie boxes this year. Could you imagine the earth rattling on the fury of that oopsy?

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
If I look up my order online, I shows status as "processing", but lists a tracking number. I don't know what's in it because quantity shipped shows as 0 for each item ordered, but apparently I'm getting a 5.5 pound box of something on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still nothing on my end. It's annoying, but it's not like I was going to smoke any of it immediately now anyway.
You and I are in the same boat. On top of that for my side, the payments on my two orders aren't on my account, almost like they never happened now. No refund of the payment, but no outgoing payment, either. So strange.

You and I are in the same boat. On top of that for my side, the payments on my two orders aren't on my account, almost like they never happened now. No refund of the payment, but no outgoing payment, either. So strange.
I don't know if that's better or worse than my duplicate pending orders. :lol:

It's really sad and poor customer service. I ordered Sunday night as soon as the email was released with the sale and I've heard nothing back from them other than form letters they send to everyone.

So, I got an email with a tracking number yesterday, but it doesn't track with UPS, and nothing shows as shipped, either on my original order, or the mystery duplicate. fun, fun, fun

I received my IPSD order from P&C today.............note that my pound of coffee is mysteriously missing. It does show up on the packing slip. The case of Boveda packs are also missing with no indication of a backorder. :001_unsur

0301171754.jpg
0301171754a.jpg

Top Bottom