What's new

International Pipe Smoking Day!

I got the order I placed 2 days before the IPSD sale. The order I placed for it is now 7 days old with no word. I also sent an inquiry about my first order about 9 days ago. Its still open. :p

I'm just watching as more and more of my items get backordered. :censored:

They also made a duplicate order in my order history, so I sent them a "please don't send me a duplicate order and charge me twice" notice. I really hope that they don't screw this up too badly.

They also made a duplicate order in my order history, so I sent them a "please don't send me a duplicate order and charge me twice" notice. I really hope that they don't screw this up too badly.

I wouldn't worry about the duplicate order. By this time next year when you get it, you'll need it.

I wouldn't worry about the duplicate order. By this time next year when you get it, you'll need it.
Sadly, it was all new blends to try out. Plus, they were mostly from C&D and GLP, so the next order would be 8oz tins instead of the 2oz. :001_tongu

What on earth would lead you to think that's possible? Seems like a longshot.
:a13:
:a17:
:a21:
I fully expect to receive (and be charged for) my order 5x. Looking at the rate that the stuff in my order is getting backordered... I should receive about 10 tins of Dunhill Elizabethan, 6 tins of C&D Opening Night, and an oz of Newminster Superior Round Slices. Of course, that'd be in 5 different shipments over the course of 6 months.

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Yeah, my order from the 18th is still hanging out there too. I tried calling to cancel my order, and their 1-800 # is busy. I didn't mind a small delay, but at this point it's a week and a half. I have no idea what they're doing over there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea what they're doing over there.

At this point, I think it is fair to begin to ask if they do...

Starting to wonder if this might be an extinction-level event for them. I see no way it won't have significant forward impact...

Yeah, my order from the 18th is still hanging out there too. I tried calling to cancel my order, and their 1-800 # is busy. I didn't mind a small delay, but at this point it's a week and a half. I have no idea what they're doing over there.

People claim that if you call from a number associated with your account, it won't go through. However, if you call from a number that isn't, they'll pick up. They're dodging people.

They did the same thing to me. I really don't want two of everything I ordered.

My order shipped today. I placed it Sunday night as soon as the 20% came out. All items that show backorder on the site are not back ordered on my order. Meaning it looks like everything is shipping to me. Escudo for instance. Time will tell

I got thru one time on the phone and decided to let them process the order. Days into the mess, I decided to cancel the order due to all the chaos of everyone. Same issue, phone is always busy, and several emails on their request page and not a single reply. I've yet to get any email correspondence at all unlike many of you. I hope the people stand up on this one, boycott them and let them realize they aren't immune to all these screw ups.

My order shipped today. I placed it Sunday night as soon as the 20% came out. All items that show backorder on the site are not back ordered on my order. Meaning it looks like everything is shipping to me. Escudo for instance. Time will tell

I did the same and Escudo is backordered for me and still processing.

I'm just waiting patiently for the mega-sale they run in a month or so to try to win customers back.

People claim that if you call from a number associated with your account, it won't go through. However, if you call from a number that isn't, they'll pick up. They're dodging people.
Dodging calls from numbers only on accounts that made purchases sounds exceptionally difficult for a group of folks having this much trouble selling pipes and tobacco, which is, you know, their business. lol

Dodging calls from numbers only on accounts that made purchases sounds exceptionally difficult for a group of folks having this much trouble selling pipes and tobacco, which is, you know, their business. lol
Just sharing what I've read from more than just a handful of people.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
I received part of my order on Saturday. I wasn't too happy when I opened the box op and only 7 of the 19 items that I ordered were in the box. To my surprise, a few hour later, I received a shipping notification from them saying that a package has been sent. Nothing in my order log says that it's backordered, so I'm hoping that this is the rest of the shipment. I still need to get ahold of them for an order that I purchased on the 12th because my Peterson pipe didn't come with a stand like it was supposed to.

I'm just waiting patiently for the mega-sale they run in a month or so to try to win customers back.
:thumbup: Exactly.

Top Bottom