What's new

International Pipe Smoking Day!

Okay fellas...here it is. The day you've all been training for. International Pipe Smoking Day is Monday, 20 February. This thread will serve as a one-stop-shop for all things related to IPSD. See a deal pop up? Let us know here. Finally placed that mega-order that's been in your cart for weeks? Tell us what you got. And, of course, show us the goods when you light up a bowl.

I wish I could claim that I took IPSD off, but it is actually due to President's Day. It still sounds cool to say I took IPSD off so I could go smoke crazy! :)
:thumbup:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'll have to work on IPSD, but my pipe club is meeting on Sunday, so I'll get a lot of smoking in then. And then I'll wake up on Monday with a bunch of new things I tried at the meeting that I need to purchase. Win-win!

I'll be working my typical Monday double. If I can get out in time there is a bi-weekly Jack Wagon meeting at the pipe shop. :) Have some shopping carts already filled just need to click submit!

Ok,
first "tip" on smokingpipes.com :

upload_2017-2-17_17-18-8.png

So I sent in a couple pipes, one of which was a Nate King volcano/cavalier. Loved the look, loved the blast, but the cavalier reservoir thing was just a little awkward. Really sweet pipe, just wasn't for me. But, I used those funds for this:

nate king2.jpg

SP order...

1 lb - C&D OJK
1 lb - C&D Haunted Bookshop
1 lb - C&D Big 'n Burley

This was kind of what I was aiming for originally. Bolster the cellar on the cheap.

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
Act fast, Gents! I jumped on about an hour ago. I opened my cart to review what I was going to buy, then decided to take one last look to make sure there wasn't some other pipe that caught my eye. Not even 5 minutes later, and two of the four varieties of tins that I had in my cart had been sold out!

I've been eyeing this handmade Peder Jeppesen (Neerup) bent billiard for a while, so I just ordered it.

002-203-2724.jpg

Claudel Xerxes

Staff member
So I sent in a couple pipes, one of which was a Nate King volcano/cavalier. Loved the look, loved the blast, but the cavalier reservoir thing was just a little awkward. Really sweet pipe, just wasn't for me. But, I used those funds for this:

View attachment 762381

That blast is wicked! I've never liked the looks of volcanos, but that shape with the stem and the blast... bravo, Price! Awesome choice!

Act fast, Gents! I jumped on about an hour ago. I opened my cart to review what I was going to buy, then decided to take one last look to make sure there wasn't some other pipe that caught my eye. Not even 5 minutes later, and two of the four varieties of tins that I had in my cart had been sold out!

I've been eyeing this handmade Peder Jeppesen (Neerup) bent billiard for a while, so I just ordered it.

View attachment 762390
Ha! That one was on my watchlist, too!

I went light this year... picked up one pipe I'd been eyeing, then just some Ye Olde Signe and PS Luxury Bullseye Flake

002-033-28676.jpg

None mentioned in the emails I've gotten. The 10% is taken off in the cart for ya, although the bulk tobacco doesn't seem to qualify...
My bulk order included the 10% off.

What didn't get picked up in the 10% off sale was the already on sale Mac Baren blends. I was eyeing an order of HH ODF and HH BK, but the price didn't go down at all.

Top Bottom