What's new

Smokin' in your vehicle

Well, thinking back to my active-moderator days, the "reverse field of dreams" always worked best ... if they come, we will build it. That is, if there are a lot of motorcycle discussion threads active in B&B the mods will see that the interest and the activity is there, and maybe they should dedicate a spot to gather it all up.
Great idea!

Now that's a sweet ride!
Thanks Paul! I had an old Sportster in my younger days, but the Heritage was always my dream bike. Never imagined I would actually own one. My wife is from right around Milwaukee, and she actually encouraged me to get it, God bless her soul.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
This is in my future. As I get older, the joints don't tolerate a solid mounted engine as much. :)
IMG_3315.JPG

I don't know. I don't own one yet, this is just a picture I grabbed from the internet.

on edit: If I had to guess from the looks, I would say somewhere along the California coast.

That was going to be my guess as well. Somewhere around Big Sur.

Me too :lol:

Mine is such a piece of junk...
Mine was great, until it died at 75 mph on the highway. And once again I had to buy a car at Christmas when it was not planed, a 2016 w/2K miles on it (now almost 10K) oh well 2016 end as bad as it began, 2017 has to be better!!

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I gave up cool, when I traded my Chevelle for a Chevette. Cars are nothing but transportation for me now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
OMG- Chevette. I owned one for about 3 months. I think I could have pushed that hunk faster than I could drive it :)

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Some nice looking street bikes there, guys. Very, very nice.

But where's the dirt bikes?

proxy.php

Anybody remember this guy? Hint...Oakland. I'd really like to forget that era.

proxy.php

I have Toyota Camry

I'm soooo uncool :tongue_sm

I only have an old Camaro. 350 with Rochester 800 4 barrel, Edelbrock Performer manifold, Crane cam, Vortec heads, Hedman headers...tranny has 2400 stall converter, wide bands, heavy duty clutches, shift kit, and a Corvette servo. Stock rear end. It also has an ashtray...and a functioning cigarette lighter.

Just my grocery getter.

I did get a new Chevy Siverado last year though...my main ride.

Last edited:
I smoke pipes in the old car since I got my wife a new honda pilot last year. I have smoked a few cigars, but they nearly ruined the car for me with the after smell, so just pipes for now. Speaking of motorcycles. Got my first one this year, so much less "commuter smoking" in my future. I'd love to see a Motorcycle section on B&B. This place is really like the ultimate Gentleman's Society hangout. Conversations for everyone and more AD's than a commune of hoarders!

Owen ~ Love the lines on that FJR.

Top Bottom