What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

Until this FDA situation gets straightened out, my recommendation is to put the lion's share of your investment into tobacco.

Ebay is a crap shoot, but there are some real finds available for next to nothing. If you're going that route, I'd suggest investing in a few basic supplies to help you clean, sanitize, and otherwise spiff up estate scores yourself. Check the Gentleman's Guide thread - very helpful.

So I got a sample of Escudo. What's the hype of aging this stuff? And is there a place where I can pick up the aged stuff? It's cheating but a year is a long time to wait.

Regarding restores, I do basic stuff for straights but nothing to crazy like some folks do.

If you like your cobs stick with those. If you want to get a briar get a briar. Smoke what makes you happy and doesn't make your wallet nervous.

LOL my wallet is already nervous. Since summer, I moved to straights and it's cost a fortune. Same with the higher end brushes. SMH.

For Escudo aged, some brick and mortar might have some with a little age on it unknowingly. I picked one up wmthat was two years old by date code on the back. The ones I ordered were fairly fresh...

I brought her home. She just had her first shower since Thursday, the day of the surgery. She feels much better now, and my house seems more peaceful (even though I've been cleaning my butt off)

Catching up on some old posts and just learned about this now. Happy that worked out so well. I'll bet those smokes where you find yourself getting a little contemplative and counting your blessings are much sweeter now.

Sorry for my absence this last week fellas. Have had my hands full. Our baby was delivered tuesday night. Has been a long and kinda tough on my wife but she is doing well. The baby is perfect :001_smile . We should be going home in the next couple days. Afyer we get settled back in I should resume my previous activity and get the stuff out I need to ship. :thumbup:

Sorry for my absence this last week fellas. Have had my hands full. Our baby was delivered tuesday night. Has been a long and kinda tough on my wife but she is doing well. The baby is perfect :001_smile . We should be going home in the next couple days. Afyer we get settled back in I should resume my previous activity and get the stuff out I need to ship. :thumbup:
Congratulations, Mark!

I presume by "stuff I need to ship" you mean cigars for all your Brown Leaf buddies. :001_rolle

Congratulations, Mark!

I presume by "stuff I need to ship" you mean cigars for all your Brown Leaf buddies. :001_rolle

Thanks!

Hehe I wish. It was the stuff that needed to head out from my pif that ended the morning of the day my wife was admitted. Crazy how that stuff works out ha. Contacted the recipients though and made them aware of the delay :thumbup1:

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
You are about to find out that the term "sleep like a baby" doesn't mean what people thinks it does.

Top Bottom