What's new

Brown Leaf Newbie Check-In & General Chat

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Yep- babies wake up every two hours to eat

And that's measured from the start of each feeding. If you're lucky like we were, you'll get a kid with tongue tie who will have a hard time nursing and feedings will take 90 min each. Then he'll sleep for 30 minutes, wake up, poop, and feed again.

And that's measured from the start of each feeding. If you're lucky like we were, you'll get a kid with tongue tie who will have a hard time nursing and feedings will take 90 min each. Then he'll sleep for 30 minutes, wake up, poop, and feed again.

I am glad those days are over for me.

Congrats Mark!

@sskim look at some Rossi Victoria pipes they are about $40 and I am waiting on a restock of the author shape at SP's, but their bent pot has me interested too.

Ebay was a bit hit or miss for me - I did get a handful of nice smokeable pipes though for about the cost of a new Peterson. Some Ever-clear grain alcohol, pipe cleaners and a reamer and I was in business.

Sorry for my absence this last week fellas. Have had my hands full. Our baby was delivered tuesday night. Has been a long and kinda tough on my wife but she is doing well. The baby is perfect :001_smile . We should be going home in the next couple days. Afyer we get settled back in I should resume my previous activity and get the stuff out I need to ship. [emoji106]
Hey, congrats amigo! What's the name?

So the wife hates the beard note of Bullseye Flake... Glad the sample is almost gone. Hope she doesn't mind the Luxury Navy Flake! ��

That's one blend where personally I'd have to tell my wife she has to just deal with it sometimes. lol Luckily so far, any blend she disagreed with I either agreed with her, or I was neutral enough on the blend to be like "No issue, I'll not buy more of that one then..". It's only happened... 3 times now? Ennerdale, Bob's Chocolate Flake, and HH Arcadian Perique.

proxy.php

Wedding photo ;-)

Last time I was clean shaven I slept on the couch.

Hello all! My name is Justin and I am about 4 months into smoking pipes. I do not smoke often but I plan on more of it once the weather warms up. I currently have a bjarne pipe and some corn cobs I won from the auction last year. Someday I would love to add more.

Currently I have only smoked Escudo Navy Deluxe. In the next week or so I plan on making my first official order for some tobacco and possibly get some in bulk once I find something I like.

proxy.php

Top Bottom